Anyone Testing?

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2011, 08:07 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is anyone POAS today or this week? OPK's count now too!

Where are you at in your cycle?
April 19th, 2011, 08:23 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I am waiting for my cycle to start again after the d&c. I have a blood test today for HCG to see if it is out of my system yet.
April 19th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
Nein!

Well, I guess the OPKs have just started up again. I really hate them. I hate having to target pee. I just want to sit down and go to the bathroom without having to fiddle with anything. Sheesh. I am joking about how angry I am, but I am serious about it being annoying. The two week wait and my period are my only relief, which normally should be when I am the most upset.

I really am quite contrary. I don't know how my garden grows though. Must be luck.
April 19th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeauxe View Post
Nein!

Well, I guess the OPKs have just started up again. I really hate them. I hate having to target pee. I just want to sit down and go to the bathroom without having to fiddle with anything. Sheesh. I am joking about how angry I am, but I am serious about it being annoying. The two week wait and my period are my only relief, which normally should be when I am the most upset.

I really am quite contrary. I don't know how my garden grows though. Must be luck.
Mike went to the post office yesterday and finally shipped the opks out to you. You should have them tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

Do you try to pee on the tests themselves? I can't imagine doing that - I would make a mess all over the bathroom! I had a pee cup that I used. Girl - you got some control going on.
April 19th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Yeah, no cup for me. I really wouldn't want to wash it and having it sitting around all the time would be gross.

Two tests at the same time is a challenge. I now do the cheap opks at a different time of day than the CBEFM tests, because that was not fun.
April 19th, 2011, 09:33 AM
so go buy those little dixie bathroom cups. That way you can throw them away after each use. I bet you can even find some Mickey Mouse ones!
April 19th, 2011, 09:39 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
I caved and strarted testing today...lol
I see something but that can not be possible at only 6dpo (but I am still in my miscarriage cycle so I guess anything is possible). So I am going to count it as a BFN until it gets darker.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
April 19th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
oooohhh!!!! A faint something... Hope it gets much darker!
April 19th, 2011, 10:05 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
OPK's...not positive yet but getting there maybe tomorrow or Thursday.

1/25/12

April 19th, 2011, 10:14 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
I also tested this morning (I caved) and I "thought" I saw something, but it was not there later when I dug the test out of the trash (crazy person here) to double check. So I went into full on "whoa is me" rage and tore the test to bits, cried a little bit (ok a lot), and now I am sitting upstairs in the heat sulking to myself, crying, and watching stupid pregnancy shows. I hate my life right now. I am trying to do everything in my power not to test again right now to prove myself and my vision wrong. I need to wait until tomorrow. What is wrong with me??

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
April 19th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyE117 View Post
I also tested this morning (I caved) and I "thought" I saw something, but it was not there later when I dug the test out of the trash (crazy person here) to double check. So I went into full on "whoa is me" rage and tore the test to bits, cried a little bit (ok a lot), and now I am sitting upstairs in the heat sulking to myself, crying, and watching stupid pregnancy shows. I hate my life right now. I am trying to do everything in my power not to test again right now to prove myself and my vision wrong. I need to wait until tomorrow. What is wrong with me??
Desperate times, desperate measures. Nothing wrong with you, really. Everyone handles things differently.
April 19th, 2011, 10:34 AM
I think I'll go take a bubble bath. Hopefully it will wash away some of the crazy. I know it will wash away some of this sweat! Yuck! Why is it so hot up here!?

April 19th, 2011, 10:54 AM
mmllhh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No testing for me this month. I start ivf injections this friday as well as the US madness....

Forever Missing Our Ten Angels
April 19th, 2011, 11:31 AM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
Yeah negative... But it's way early for me like 6 dpo hahaha I just have to test early to get on progesterone! Come on time go faster!

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
April 19th, 2011, 11:33 AM
I took another test and wasted another FRER!! Only 6 hours after I took my first one too. BFN!!! *^$^#%@#%$&!!!!!

April 19th, 2011, 11:53 AM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
Testing with OPK's and hoping to O soon.
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

April 19th, 2011, 12:37 PM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyE117 View Post
I took another test and wasted another FRER!! Only 6 hours after I took my first one too. BFN!!! *^$^#%@#%$&!!!!!
STEP AWAY FROM expensive FRER...lol
I really hope this is your month if not next month get some IC's just to help with your PCOS urge.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
April 19th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsey2000k View Post
STEP AWAY FROM expensive FRER...lol
I really hope this is your month if not next month get some IC's just to help with your PCOS urge.
Lol. If this month is not my month, I am so ordering some. I told my hubby to lock them up for me!

April 19th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Erin84's Avatar POAS Queen
Using OPKs here. Very confused by my body signs, my CM will be fertile for a couple days, then disappear, over and over, since CD 5. Even got an almost-positive OPK on CD 8. It's making me feel like I'm going to be Oing kind of late this cycle, but whatever. Just waiting!

With us on earth for five short days, with us in our hearts forever.
(Thank you Natasha for this beautiful graphic of Andrew, and to the ladies of the Nov 10 PR who help me in carrying on his memory.)

Jan. 2009: Came off years of BCP and started TTC
March 2010: BFP -- finally!
Oct. 22, 2010: Drew is born, but has to stay in the NICU because of cord complications resulting in oxygen deprivation and brain problems =(
Oct. 27, 2010: I held him in my arms while Daddy, Grandma, Great-Uncle and I sang him to sleep =( Hardest thing I've ever done...
June 14, 2011: Drew's baby brother or sister waved hi to us with a BFP!
June 25, 2011: Natural miscarriage... Can we please catch a break here?
Nov. 2011: 100mg Clomid followed by 2mg Estrogen, Ovidrel trigger, and 200mg progesterone suppositories 2x/day 14 days. BFN.
Dec. 2011: 2nd medicated cycle. BFN.
Jan. 2012: Took a month off to breathe...
Feb. 2012: Same regimen of Clomid and other meds, add IUI. 2 eggs and 8.5 million swimmers. BFN.
March 2012: 75 IU Follistim CD 3-11, follie scan CD 8 showed 6 follies likely to mature. Triggered, IUI on CD 14, 4 million swimmers. BFN.
April 2012: 75 IU Follistim CD 3-10. Scan showed 2 mature follies, 2 almost certain to mature, and two not likely but possible. (All 6 evenly and perfectly spaced out between the left and the right.) Triggered, IUI CD 13 with 5 million swimmers. BFN.
May 2012: 75 IU Follistim starting CD 3. Waiting to O. Timed intercourse. Likely 5 follies to mature.

^^ Click graphic for chart ^^

Tags
pregnancy , testing

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search