Darn opk's!

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 11th, 2011, 08:58 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Why oh why did I even start using these stupid cheapies again?! I can't tell if "CD 15 AM stick" is actually a positive or if it was just really close to being positive. I should have used my OvaCue/Fertility Monitor.

Here's the progression so far. I'm CD 15 right now (Somehow I thought I was CD 16, but I think I got off count because of the one CD 14 stick in there...it should have been CD13 PM).

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
August 11th, 2011, 09:05 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Are those the ones from Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com? If so Lindsey just had a bad batch with them and her positive looks like yours did on CD 15.

I use these wondfos from Amazon and they have been working wonderfully. They show a positive very clearly.

Amazon.com: Wondfo One Step Ovulation (LH) Test Strips, 50-Count: Health & Personal Care

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

August 11th, 2011, 09:19 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. View Post
Are those the ones from Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com? If so Lindsey just had a bad batch with them and her positive looks like yours did on CD 15.

I use these wondfos from Amazon and they have been working wonderfully. They show a positive very clearly.

Amazon.com: Wondfo One Step Ovulation (LH) Test Strips, 50-Count: Health & Personal Care
Yep, they are from early-pregnancy-tests.com.

So I wonder if I can count it as positive then, which means I'm ovulating today?

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
August 11th, 2011, 10:11 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Do you have any other tests you can use to back it up? If not I would count it as a positive and BD the next few days too just to be safe.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

August 11th, 2011, 10:44 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
I agree i think it would be CD15, which means you should ovulate today! SO go get to it!!!

I use the wondfo's too, I think they are much better.

August 11th, 2011, 11:46 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
I think CD 15 is it too.
This last batch I got from them has sucked. I had a hard time figuring them out.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
August 11th, 2011, 11:59 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree CD 15. I used the same ones and they were hard to tell so when I thought I was closed I used a digi and it was positive.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 12th, 2011, 12:30 AM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
That is what my Answer brand test strips used to look like. I think they make it so hard to read! The wondfo's are definitely easier. I agree it was most likely CD 15 for you. Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search