TTCAL Rules (PLEASE DON'T RESPOND IN THIS THREAD)

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2011, 04:32 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
TTCAL Rules:

These are just some general guidelines for posting on this board. If you have any questions or comments regarding them, please PM the hosts of the board.

If you are pregnant and you’re posting regarding your pregnancy, we ask that you please put "Pregnancy Mentioned" in the title. Posts that do not contain "Pregnancy Mentioned" in the title will be reported so that a Moderator can edit the post to include it.

If you are miscarrying or asking a question regarding miscarriage, it would be appreciated if you put "Miscarriage Mentioned" in the title as some ladies might be going through the same thing and might not be ready to read about another member's miscarriage. This however, is NOT a requirement.

No one is required to turn off their siggy when posting on this board, but keep in mind that there are members who are grieving and may be upset when viewing siggies that contain pregnancy tickers and other pregnancy related graphics.

Graduates (ladies who become pregnant and/or have had a baby after their miscarriage) of TTCAL do NOT have to leave the board! We all want and will be Grads at some point, and therefore, we want our Grads to stick around.

When posting ANYTHING, please keep in mind that there are other ladies viewing the posts who are grieving and you might upset someone. Please just take a minute to read your post before hitting the submit button. If something offends or upsets you, please hit the button and a Moderator can review the post.

Just some more info on our Board!

On the main board we have a roll call and test list that I update every month. So please take a look it is listed under the Stickies in pink.. please post so we can get to know you a little better. Also take a look at our Cycle groups.. This is just a group to follow and obsess with other ladies in the same stage of TTC as you, it helps the time go by... and can get quite interesting at time . These are open to any and everyone... Please Jump in!

For those totally new to the board here is a link for the abbreviations...

TTC Abbreviations and Info

Please also look to the Pink sticky area for our Rules..

And Chat is held on Wednesdays 8-10pm EST in the Party Room. If you look under the Just Mommies Message Board, you will see Home, UserCP... than the last one is Chat.

Found under the UserCP... this is were you can add blinkies (like you see in our siggies)
I hope this information answers some questions.. Please ask if you have any other questions.

JUST A REMINDER:
The ladies on this board are either going through or have been through a devastating loss. Please try to remember that emotions run high at different times and we are all here to support and encourage each other. This board is a drama free zone for us all to come share our TTCAL journeys with one another.
!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 12th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sorry i didn't mean to post here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search