Monday Moans

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2011, 11:13 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Who has a case of the Mondays???

I do! I went by sonic and ordered a ultimate breakfast burrito. Got to work and all it had in it was sausage and egg, it was missing over half the ingredients! Grrrrr... already filed a complaint on the website.
October 24th, 2011, 01:21 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
I've got a case of the Mondays! I've had fertile CM for a week now, and I've had almost+ OPKs for the past several days. I've had all the O symptoms, too. In fact, everything is way more pronounced this cycle than it's ever been before (thanks to the loss, I suppose).

This morning, I had my darkest OPK yet. In fact, I'm having a hard time deciding if it's positive or not. I'm thinking positive, but I'm going to test again around noon after holding it for several hours.

DH and I started BD as soon as I got fertile CM because I assumed O was just around the corner. So we got in a lot of BD sessions, only to still get -OPKs. We didn't BD on Saturday because we were going to switch to the every other day mode until I got a +OPK. Then last night, DH said he just couldn't. He hurt his groin playing softball on Friday night. He was able to DTD that night, but it's been hurting him a lot since then. (I told him to be careful... but he didn't listen.)

So I asked him to wake me up first thing this morning before he goes to work... at 4am! He did, but it was the same thing. His groin hurts, which just messes with the other man parts. So I'm kind of ticked off, especially seeing my OPK this morning. I hope he'll be able to BD this evening. If not, though, I worry that we'll miss our window.

I'm probably stressed for nothing, but it is Monday... so I have the right, right?

October 24th, 2011, 07:51 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *SamF* View Post
Who has a case of the Mondays???

I do! I went by sonic and ordered a ultimate breakfast burrito. Got to work and all it had in it was sausage and egg, it was missing over half the ingredients! Grrrrr... already filed a complaint on the website.
I would've filed a complaint too! I hate it when that happens!! When you are looking forward to something and it isn't what you ordered...it is so frustrating!!

I was ok, but my German Shepherd has decided to go on a little joy run so I'm upset that he's wandering around somewhere. Bad dog!!
October 24th, 2011, 08:34 AM
MillerMom2b's Avatar Veteran
I usually don't mind Mondays... But today I had an early appointment, woke up late, and then on my way got stuck in traffic! Ugh! Then when I got there they almost didn't let me be seen because I didnt' know my DH SS#. WTH?

Maybe they will send you coupons for your next sandwich at Sonic! That would be great!

Thank You Claire1979 for by beautiful Siggy!

October 24th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was fine earlier but now I just feel sad. Stupid Monday!

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12

Tags
gtky

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search