Three for Thursday

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2011, 05:25 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
What color are your eyes?
Where do eat dinner in your house?
Do you like wood, carpet or tile floor?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

November 10th, 2011, 05:47 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What color are your eyes? Hazel, but sometimes look more green if it's overcast outside.
Where do eat dinner in your house? In front of the tv (bad, I know!)
Do you like wood, carpet or tile floor? That depends on the room. I like carpet in the bedroom (I like soft & fuzzy when I put my feet on the floor when I get out of bed), tile in the bathrooms & kitchen (slate if it's the kitchen), & hard wood everywhere else.
November 10th, 2011, 05:59 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
What color are your eyes? Blue
Where do eat dinner in your house? lately in the dining room because there is too much of DH's crap on the kitchen table.
Do you like wood, carpet or tile floor?
Wood, except in the kitchen and bath then tile. I've pulled up way to much carpet and seen whats under there.
November 10th, 2011, 06:34 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
What color are your eyes? brown
Where do eat dinner in your house? wherever we feel like it. My kitchen is small so I'm not a stickler for making everyone eat at the table.
Do you like wood, carpet or tile floor? a mix of carpet in the bedrooms and wood or tile everywhere else.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

November 10th, 2011, 06:49 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What color are your eyes? Dark Brown
Where do eat dinner in your house? Kitchen island when it's me and DH... Kitchen Knook table for casual and close friends.... Dining room... never... Why do we have them again?
Do you like wood, carpet or tile floor? Wood Floor with a nice area rug!
November 10th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What color are your eyes? Green, if it's cloudy outside (rainy day), they can look more greyish.
Where do eat dinner in your house? Dining room table, which now we share it with a bunch of crap
Do you like wood, carpet or tile floor? Well I had all types of floors. My preference is wood, but as a mom of a toddler, tile, it's easy to clean, they can make any mess and you just need to wipe it off with soap and water, the downside, it's cold! Carpet, not a big fun, we have it now because DH wanted it that way, and now he wants to change it.

November 10th, 2011, 09:02 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
What color are your eyes? Blue
Where do eat dinner in your house? Either at the kitchen table or in the den
Do you like wood, carpet or tile floor? I love hard wood floors. We have tile in our bathroom and it's so cold when my feet hit that floor!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

November 10th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Veteran
What color are your eyes? Green

Where do eat dinner in your house? We have small houses in scotland and a tiny kitchen so we have to have dinner in our living room

Do you like wood, carpet or tile floor?I like wood flooring in most of my rooms and Lino in my kitchen, it a lot cleaner with having 3 cats and a dog lol
November 10th, 2011, 12:57 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What color are your eyes? hazel

Where do eat dinner in your house?dining room mostly (because there is no where else to eat!) once and a blue moon in the living room and once a week I seem to eat a meal at the computer

Do you like wood, carpet or tile floor? Hmmm, that's a tough one. Carpet in bedrooms and living room. Tile or wood everywhere else.

Oct '11 June '12

Tags
qotd , thursday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search