Friday Five

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2011, 03:41 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
What is your favorite day of the weekend and why?
Who will you be spending this weekend with?
What are you planning to do on Saturday?
What are you planning to do on Sunday?
What would you like to happen more than anything else this weekend?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

November 18th, 2011, 03:57 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your favorite day of the weekend and why? I love Saturday because it is the beginning and there is tons of R & R time ahead of me.
Who will you be spending this weekend with? My BF & his DD
What are you planning to do on Saturday? I'm not sure yet. I know my BF's DD will want to go see Breaking Dawn, but from everything I've seen, she isn't old enough to see a couple of the scenes.
What are you planning to do on Sunday? Probably some house cleaning and then relaxing in front of the tv.
What would you like to happen more than anything else this weekend? I want to get a BFP!!!!!
November 18th, 2011, 05:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What is your favorite day of the weekend and why? Saturday because DH isn't stressing about the week ahead
Who will you be spending this weekend with? DH and DD
What are you planning to do on Saturday? Shopping, my friend's son's 1st Birthday Party, Dinner out somewhere
What are you planning to do on Sunday? More shopping, getting the house ready for company, finish Christmas decorations, work on some craft projects
What would you like to happen more than anything else this weekend? A BFP, but considering I don't even know if I've actually O'd yet, I doubt it's going to happen.

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
November 18th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Veteran
What is your favorite day of the weekend and why? Friday, cos it's family night
Who will you be spending this weekend with? My so and kids
What are you planning to do on Saturday? Saturday is cleaning g day
What are you planning to do on Sunday? After the ironing it's lazy day wi kid
What would you like to happen more than anything else this weekend? Would like to
'O' lol
November 18th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
What is your favorite day of the weekend and why? Saturday because I know I still have one more day of the weekend left!

Who will you be spending this weekend with? Just DH, which is the way I like it.

What are you planning to do on Saturday? I will do most of my grocery shopping Saturday morning, and then DH and I have several things to do around the house. We promised each other earlier this week that we would finally get them done.

What are you planning to do on Sunday? We're going to Disneyland! We're annual pass holders. They'll have it decked out for the holidays, so I'm looking forward to it. Then we'll make it back home by the evening so we can watch our terrible but beloved Philadelphia Eagles play Sunday Night Football.

What would you like to happen more than anything else this weekend? Well, I'd love to O early, but I know that's not going to happen. So I'll say I'd like to see my Eagles actually win.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
November 18th, 2011, 07:20 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
What is your favorite day of the weekend and why? Normally it's Sat. but during school it's Sun. since I don't have to wake up early.
Who will you be spending this weekend with? Family
What are you planning to do on Saturday? class and hopefully my nails
What are you planning to do on Sunday? NOTHING
What would you like to happen more than anything else this weekend? Just to have a stress free one, but I doubt that will happen.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

November 18th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Regular
What is your favorite day of the weekend and why? Sunday. Because it's a relaxing time when the whole family is home and it's not so hectic.

Who will you be spending this weekend with? My DH and our friend. Taking our friend out to dinner to celebrate his birthday.

What are you planning to do on Saturday? Buying some cheapy tests and start POAS. Then taking our friend out to dinner.

What are you planning to do on Sunday? Church and then watch some football.

What would you like to happen more than anything else this weekend? Get a BFP
I know it's still early, so I'll try to not be disappointed if I don't see it right away.

Last edited by dbusenbark; November 18th, 2011 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Off center

Tags
friday , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search