O/T - who else is completely addicted to....

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By martilynne

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2012, 01:44 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
PINTEREST?

Come out and confess...and please don't tell me I'm the only one (I seem to recall Kelli also lives in a Pinterest fantasy house too )

If you are a Pinterest addict like me:

How long have you been a member?

How many boards do you have (and share some titles of them)?

How many people are following you & how many are you following?

What are your favorite types of things to pin?

Have you made (or bought) anything you've pinned?

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
March 14th, 2012, 04:47 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Me....

How long have you been a member? Ummm about 2ish months

How many boards do you have (and share some titles of them)? I have 14 boards
Some of the names are Recipes, Organizing, Primitive Stuff

How many people are following you & how many are you following? I have 45 followers and I am following 80

What are your favorite types of things to pin? crafty things, recipes and organization

Have you made (or bought) anything you've pinned? Yes! I have made quite a few things

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

March 14th, 2012, 05:39 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I checked it out and it looked really overwhelming. I may look into it further at some point, but right now I'm addicted enough to Facebook and JM. I don't know where I'd find the time for Pinterest! LOL!
March 14th, 2012, 05:53 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. View Post
[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"]
How many boards do you have (and share some titles of them)? I have 14 boards
Some of the names are Recipes, Organizing, Primitive Stuff
Ok i have to ask Katie, what are you pinning in "Primitive Stuff"...i'm intrigued...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper73 View Post
I checked it out and it looked really overwhelming. I may look into it further at some point, but right now I'm addicted enough to Facebook and JM. I don't know where I'd find the time for Pinterest! LOL!
Oh lord Sarah, I said the exact same think and then I got hooked...and never looked back. One of the best things about Pinterest is they've got a decent iPhone app, so you can surf & pin while standing in line...

---
Here's mine:

How long have you been a member? I think maybe 3-4 months?

How many boards do you have (and share some titles of them)? 18, some are your standard "Books I love, etc" i also have Places to Go, Random Beautiful Things, Animals for Savannah (yes my toddler loves to pin too!) and Things to Make Matt Laugh

How many people are following you & how many are you following? 19 following me, i'm following 40.

What are your favorite types of things to pin? I love pinning really beautiful pictures - especially of outdoor shots or architecture

Have you made (or bought) anything you've pinned? I surprisingly have (i'm really not crafty) but we made valentines for the grandparents from Savannah based off of an idea on Pinterest (we did handprints of her hands on paper in red & measured the length of her arms...attached a ribbon between the hands of the same length and presto, a long distance Valentine's day hug

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
March 14th, 2012, 08:54 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Some of the primitive stuff : this is my decorating style

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

March 15th, 2012, 11:57 AM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ME ME ME!!!!!

How long have you been a member? about 9 months

How many boards do you have (and share some titles of them)? 49! holy crap! I have boards for every holiday, different food boards (sweets, cake, snacks, DH friendly food, kid food, breakfast, soup, happy hour, lunch). Kid and baby stuff (cloth diapers, baby girl stuff, kid fun, pregnancy). Random things I like (dogs, dance, succulents, nails, wreaths, shoes, flowers, rainbow. Things for the home (cleaning, organization, home decor, DIY). And many more! I love pinning!

How many people are following you & how many are you following? 136 followers, I'm following 118

What are your favorite types of things to pin? Everything! I do really love all the neat pregnancy pictures. It doesn't really help that I want to be pregnant soooooo bad...

Have you made (or bought) anything you've pinned? Oh yes. I've started about 100,000,000 things but finished about 20 lol

March 15th, 2012, 06:59 PM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just had to add...Thanks a lot Lara! Usually I only pin on my phone right before bed, today I spent HOURS on pinterest on my computer. I got NOTHING done today. Thanks
L-SBB likes this.

March 15th, 2012, 08:40 PM
kattath198's Avatar Regular
First, I LOVE PINTEREST!!!!!!

How long have you been a member? Maybe a month

How many boards do you have (and share some titles of them)? 17, I have 7 different color boards, an art board, a "Must try" and a "Have tried", a future baby stuff board...

How many people are following you & how many are you following? 24 followers, following 26...

What are your favorite types of things to pin? I loving looking for color pins, also future baby stuff... can't pass it up!

Have you made (or bought) anything you've pinned? I've made 3 projects, and one recipe. I posted the projects one the "Have tried"... but I didn't like how the recipe tasted.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search