We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
So i'm definitely going to have to skip this next cycle....we had been up in the air, and then a couple of weeks ago i said "heck, why not?" and no sooner did we decide we would, when work screwed it all up and i have to go on a big trip over key TTC (and RE monitoring) days.
And then I secretly hoped maybe AF would come a day or 2 early...and i was planning in my head how just MAYBE we could make the dates work even though i wouldn't be able to TTC on the likely O day but hey maybe if we did just before I left we'd get lucky, and then stupid AF decided to come LATE rather than early (started today (CD30 ughh)...hence why i'm grumpy)...and so now we definitely can't. I'll be traveling over CD 12-17 and usually I O on CD14 or 15 like clockwork. SIGH
Here I sit for yet another cycle on the sidelines...I am however definitely coming off the bench for the cycle after that and shooting for a January baby
Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
I was thinking the same thing as Katie! I say, BD as much as possible right before you leave and then if O doesn't happen during your trip, get back on it as soon as you get back. If it doesn't work, then I have everything crossed for you to have a January baby!