Wondfo Evap... ? Eyes please (Poss Pg. Ment) UPDATE 1st Post

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2012, 05:01 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I'm almost positive this is an evap. This morning I woke up and still no AF. So I grabbed an OPK & IC and tested. Faint line on the OPK and on the IC. So I started to get really excited and dipped more IC's and they look blank to me. The line is there on the first one and was within the time frame. It is pink... but ugh I just don't know. What do you think???????????????????

UPDATE: Well I guess it was just an evap. Came home and used a FRER. It was negative. About 5 minutes after taking it went back to the bathroom and AF has arrived. One week till my RE appt and hopefully then I'll have some answers.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

Last edited by .:Shortcake:.; March 14th, 2012 at 01:46 PM.
March 14th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I definitely see something in that first one!!! Try a FRER! My lines were almost as dark as the control on the FRER while I had light lines on the Wondfos!
March 14th, 2012, 05:21 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG!!! Katie, I REALLY hope it's a BFP!!! I can definitely see it, but it's so hard to tell. Do you know when you may have ovulated? My fingers are crossed for you!
March 14th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Mrs_lynn.c's Avatar Expecting#5
I see it in the first nothing in the others though.I got my fx that this is your bfp.Keep testing and kup,Good luck!
March 14th, 2012, 05:43 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
idk what to think Katie...if i was looking only at the first test it's def + (no doubt there)...but i don't know why your subsequent ones came up neg? Did you use same batch of pee as with the first....or did you try to pee again? The neg could be explained if you weren't using same pee & was more diluted....

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that your long wait for AF is for a more exciting reason than we thought!!!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)

Last edited by L-SBB; March 14th, 2012 at 05:54 AM.
March 14th, 2012, 05:51 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my heart is pounding with hope for you!!!!! Do you have a frer? Ekkkkk.......
pepper73 likes this.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 14th, 2012, 05:57 AM
The reason I'm thinking it's an evap is because it's all from the same batch of tests and the same cup of pee. I peed this morning and dipped the first one and the OPK. Then when it showed up I dipped more and I do not see anything on those. If I O'd I have no clue when I did. I do not have an FRER but I have to go to the mall after work so I'm going to try to slip out of work at lunch time to grab a FRER but I won't be able to use it until later in the evening. I just really don't know what to think.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

My blog

March 14th, 2012, 06:09 AM
Mrs_lynn.c's Avatar Expecting#5
Hold on i think i can see a little something on the solid blue handle one!! even on the invert i see something, im crossing all crossables you!!!
March 14th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I definitely see it on the first test. I always get a faint line on OPK's so I don't think that last blue one tells us anything yet, but it does kind of show where the line should be. That's my only hesitation on that first test. The line doesn't look like it's in the right place. It's really close to the control line. Good luck hun!

March 14th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_lynn.c View Post
Hold on i think i can see a little something on the solid blue handle one!! even on the invert i see something, im crossing all crossables you!!!
The blue handled one is an OPK. Often, when someone does those IC hCG tests and wants us to look for a faint line they take an OPK to show where the line should be.

Leanne, I was thinking the same thing about the line placement. I hope it's real, though! With both of my pregnancies the Wondfos were not as sensitive. In fact, the Wondfo never showed my first pregnancy!
March 14th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
The blue handled one is an OPK. Often, when someone does those IC hCG tests and wants us to look for a faint line they take an OPK to show where the line should be.

Leanne, I was thinking the same thing about the line placement. I hope it's real, though! With both of my pregnancies the Wondfos were not as sensitive. In fact, the Wondfo never showed my first pregnancy!
The all blue one is a pregnancy test from early-pregnancy-test.com: The Leading Early Pregnancy Test Site on the Net the blue handle the blue one with the LH written on it is an OPK. I'm just really confused.

My blog

March 14th, 2012, 06:58 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I don't know Katie. I see something on the first one. I have everything crossed for you.
March 14th, 2012, 06:59 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
take some IC's with you to work and pee on them during the day... I wouldn't take the opk's anymore, they are not reliable this early on.
mom2moose likes this.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 14th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. View Post

The all blue one is a pregnancy test from early-pregnancy-test.com: The Leading Early Pregnancy Test Site on the Net the blue handle the blue one with the LH written on it is an OPK. I'm just really confused.
Yeah, the light blue one with LH was the one I was talking about. Really crossing my fingers for you!

March 14th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
I am like Mr. Magoo when it comes to HPTs. I see lines on two of the tests OPK and HPT. I don't know what anything means, but I do hope it's a positive test regardless.
missy123 and pepper73 like this.
March 14th, 2012, 07:36 AM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
Get an FRER. I see the line on the first. One thing I have learned about Wondfos is that they can detect really LOW levels (I got a line with a blood test confirmed HCG of 5 yesterday), but they don't all have the same sensitivity (I got some negatives the week before) and the sensitivities within a batch can vary.

I've never gotten an evap on a Wondfo.

I have read though that you can get a false positive if you put the hpt and opk next to eachother..something from the opk will turn an hpt positive....or it can happen if you first dip and opk and then dip an hpt after. I always dip the hpt first, then opk if I'm doing both.

I really hope it is your BFP!! Keep us posted

March 14th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy123 View Post
take some IC's with you to work and pee on them during the day... I wouldn't take the opk's anymore, they are not reliable this early on.
I did not bring any to work with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieMc View Post
Get an FRER. I see the line on the first. One thing I have learned about Wondfos is that they can detect really LOW levels (I got a line with a blood test confirmed HCG of 5 yesterday), but they don't all have the same sensitivity (I got some negatives the week before) and the sensitivities within a batch can vary.

I've never gotten an evap on a Wondfo.

I have read though that you can get a false positive if you put the hpt and opk next to eachother..something from the opk will turn an hpt positive....or it can happen if you first dip and opk and then dip an hpt after. I always dip the hpt first, then opk if I'm doing both.

I really hope it is your BFP!! Keep us posted
I dipped the IC first then the OPK and I don't have them touching at all. So who knows

My blog

March 14th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I definately see something! My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
March 14th, 2012, 08:22 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Katie, I hate that nothing is crystal clear and you're left in a state of wonder. Hopefully the FRER will give you a clear answer this evening.
March 14th, 2012, 08:27 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I see something on two of the HPTs (the top two) when I zoom in on my iPad. And the opk, but that one I would not trust this early either.

So confusing. I don't see anything on the third hpt or the blue handle hpt.

Hope you get some answers with a frer!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search