Talk to me Tuesday

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2012, 11:45 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
How are you feeling this cycle? Frustrated? Optimistic?
Did you try anything differently this cycle?
Where are you at this cycle? Are you trying? waiting?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

May 30th, 2012, 09:43 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm waiting this cycle...probably the next as well. I want our finances to be in order. Plus I want to give my uterus time to build the lining back up after having an IUD in.
I am frustrated though, even though I'm not TTC I still wish my cycle was somewhat normal. I guess I can't expect that just a week after getting the IUD out, but I had a short period (4 days) and it's over but I'm still feeling crampy and bloated. And tired! Ugh.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
May 30th, 2012, 10:15 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
How are you feeling this cycle? Frustrated? Optimistic? Ugh for this cycle that is hopefully ending today, totally utterly frustrated. Nothing worse than trying something new & having it completely backfire (and that frustration pretty much carries across past many cycles)

Did you try anything differently this cycle? Yes, Femara...to solve problem caused by Clomid (uterine lining thinning) to find it caused super early ovulation, so we not only missed the cycle but didn't even get to gather any useful info for RE on how I responded (we have no idea if I overproduced, or underproduced, # of follies/eggs, which means this next cycle is a shot in the dark as well

Where are you at this cycle? Are you trying? waiting? Waiting...hopefully new cycle starts before the end of this week and then we try, try again!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
May 30th, 2012, 03:07 PM
~~MeeMee~~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling this cycle? Frustrated? Optimistic? Very Optimistics, not sure why though, just got this feeling like I'm going to have a Valentine's baby

Did you try anything differently this cycle? Nope, nothing different

Where are you at this cycle? Are you trying? waiting? I'm 6DPO...and this is my first TTC post m/c

BABY BOY due June 6

Me 40 DH 42 with an amazing 15yo DS
TTC #2 NTNP starting in 2009
actively TTC (BBT and OPKs) 2011
natural BFP Feb 2012, ending in mmc Apr with d&c in May
IVF Sep 2012, 4 eggs retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, but showed abnormal
growth, so not suitable for transfer
Nov 2012 IVF take 2 = 3 embryos, but due to concerns with lining unable to transfer
Jan 2013 endometrial biopsy = normal
Mar FET transferred 2 beautiful embryos, but unfortunately BFN
moving to donor eggs fall of 2013
Septemeber 30, 2013 - surprise BFP while waiting for DE
May 30th, 2012, 04:52 PM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
How are you feeling this cycle? Frustrated? Optimistic? Optimistic! AF has left the building, so I will start the OPK soon!
Did you try anything differently this cycle? No, just trying to be relaxed!
Where are you at this cycle? Are you trying? waiting? Waiting for a + opk!

May 30th, 2012, 07:34 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
How are you feeling this cycle? Frustrated? Optimistic? not feeling it this cycle. I am 6 dpo, I believe
Did you try anything differently this cycle? I used a OPK for the first time
Where are you at this cycle? Are you trying? waiting? I am 6dpo. no symptoms yet... we are trying.. I would love a Valentine's Baby

May 30th, 2012, 09:55 PM
LittleMomma09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling this cycle? Frustratedly optimistic!
Did you try anything differently this cycle? More BD!
Where are you at this cycle? 10DPO

May 30th, 2012, 10:23 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
How are you feeling this cycle? I have felt defeated and depressed, but also hopeful and optimistic. It's been an emotional roller coaster ride.

Did you try anything differently this cycle? I haven't done any OPKs or anything really.

Where are you at this cycle? Currently.... CD 15....probably about to ovulate, based on CM which is hard to miss.

May 31st, 2012, 05:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to terajet Send a message via Yahoo to terajet
How are you feeling this cycle? Not sure. Hopeful. We got to BD the night of my +OPK and that's it. Hopefully that is all it takes.

Did you try anything differently this cycle? Tried OPK's for the second time. Taking baby aspirin to try and make this baby stick if we caught the egg this month.

Where are you at this cycle? 2DPO....waiting to see if AF is late.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. You're the best.
May 31st, 2012, 05:56 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
How are you feeling this cycle? Frustrated? Optimistic? Very, very optimistic (which is so not like me well for myself anyways )
Did you try anything differently this cycle? Nope but this is the first time in a long time my body O'd by itself! Add that to DH & I just enjoying each other this cycle & we are hoping....
Where are you at this cycle? Are you trying? waiting? 5dpo and going CRAZY!!!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

May 31st, 2012, 07:10 AM
JandJC's Avatar #2 due in April!
How are you feeling this cycle? Frustrated? Optimistic? I'm feeling optimistic! Sustaining a pregnancy is more of a challege for me than actually getting pregnant....but I'm also worried it won't always be so easy, so I'm scared to be let down.
Did you try anything differently this cycle? No, it's my first cycle after MC so trying to stay as laid back as possible
Where are you at this cycle? Are you trying? waiting? AF is on day 5. Hopefully will be gone in a few days but I kind of want it to last a little longer since DH and I are both traveling next week. I really dont want to miss O!!! I cant wait to try!!!

Tags
qotd , tuesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search