----> SEPTEMBER roll call <----

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2012, 06:41 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Hmm ok in my defense I seriously keep thinking it's first week of september but this month has FLOWN by, so here's our Sept roll call sliding in just before it's Oct

1. Name/Age (if you want to share)
2. DH/SO Name
3. Tell us a little about your journey TTCAL and how you feel you're doing handling your loss(es)
4. Your TTC status (TTC, WTC, other?) and where are you in your cycle currently?
5. What is your favorite part of Fall?

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)

Last edited by L-SBB; September 24th, 2012 at 06:44 AM.
September 24th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
1. Name/Age (if you want to share) Nicole 39
2. DH/SO Name Wayne
3. Tell us a little about your journey TTCAL and how you feel you're doing handling your loss(es) Fresh loss, We are doing OK it hurts but this time we know it gets better after my last set of losses I couldn't believe it ever got better.
4. Your TTC status (TTC, WTC, other?) and where are you in your cycle currently? WTC then NT/NP after the doctor releases me. The soonest I can anticipate a BFP is Christmas time, beginning of Jan. Cycle wise we are waiting for AF after the stillbirth of our baby.
5. What is your favorite part of Fall? Cooler weather.

September 24th, 2012, 08:02 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
1. Name/Age (if you want to share): Kristin 30
2. DH/SO Name: Ben
3. Tell us a little about your journey TTCAL and how you feel you're doing handling your loss(es): Recent loss back in August of this year. Had a D&C which resulted in an infection. Finally fully recovered physically but having emotional setbacks each week. Today is a great day though. Just finished my first AF since D&C.
4. Your TTC status (TTC, WTC, other?) and where are you in your cycle currently? I am on cycle day 13 and we are going to try this weekend as my fertile window is Friday through Wednesday. Crossing fingers we conceive this time, I want to be pregnant so bad.
5. What is your favorite part of Fall? cooler weather and approaching holidays

~Kristin~
September 24th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Veteran
. Name/Age (if you want to share) Julie 27
2. DH/SO Name Jeff
3. Tell us a little about your journey TTCAL and how you feel you're doing handling your loss(es) Got pregnant for the first time this past May, , on 8/15 my water broke and we lost our baby at 14 1/2 weeks, had a d&c done the same day and now I am (im)patiently awaiting either BFP or AF.
4. Your TTC status (TTC, WTC, other?) and where are you in your cycle currently? TTC
5. What is your favorite part of Fall? Leaf color changes, cooler weather, canning, and making chili!
September 24th, 2012, 08:35 AM
miniRazz's Avatar <3 my rainbow baby
1. Name/Age Jen/32
2. DH/SO Name Dave
3. Tell us a little about your journey TTCAL and how you feel you're doing handling your loss(es)
I lost my first baby in April (missed mc), had to have a d&c, got pregnant again after my first cycle in July only to start a natural mc a couple weeks later
4. Your TTC status (TTC, WTC, other?) and where are you in your cycle currently?
TTC - CD2 (guess all those symptoms I was having last week weren't leading up to a BFP. so badly want to be a mom and be able to make my fiance a dad
5. What is your favorite part of Fall?
The colours of all the leaves, just so beautiful!

September 24th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Remembering Tadpole
1. Name/Age (if you want to share) Brenda 48, no typo

2. DH/SO Name Mike
3. Tell us a little about your journey TTCAL and how you feel you're doing handling your loss(es)I have a 24 year old daughter and a 7 year old step son. I conceived a baby in May but m/c in July. Most days I am good but every once in awhile my emotions get the best of me
4. Your TTC status (TTC, WTC, other?) and where are you in your cycle currently? Agressively TTC, ovulating any day. My cycles are off a bit since m/c
5. What is your favorite part of Fall?[/QUOTE]Cooler weather

Last edited by Older-Mom; September 24th, 2012 at 12:49 PM. Reason: typo
September 24th, 2012, 03:15 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Name/Age (if you want to share) Nena, 28
2. DH/SO Name: Ben
3. Tell us a little about your journey TTCAL and how you feel you're doing handling your loss(es): 1st loss natural m/c Oct '11 just before 7 weeks, 2nd loss was a d&c this July just before 9 weeks. I do well most days but the frustration always lingers, especially with messed up cycles.
4. Your TTC status (TTC, WTC, other?) and where are you in your cycle currently? NTNP, CD 29, thought there were 2 seperate occasions where I could have O'ed but temps are still in the Pre O range, so I guess not.
5. What is your favorite part of Fall? chilly sweater/fireplace/snuggle up weather!

Oct '11 June '12
September 25th, 2012, 01:34 AM
LittleMomma09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Name/Age: Christy/25
2. DH/SO Name: Troy/25
3. Tell us a little about your journey TTCAL and how you feel you're doing handling your loss(es): TTC for 1year+ and each month gets harder to handle.
4. Your TTC status (TTC, WTC, other?) and where are you in your cycle currently? TTC- Waiting for AF
5. What is your favorite part of Fall? Leafs changing colors.

Tags
september 12 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search