Still worried (PPT Mentioned)

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Disruptivebubbles

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2012, 03:09 PM
Mommy to Be
So I finally got a PPT on the 13th & went to the doctor on the 15th for my confirmation appointment. He explained to me that it could be chemical, I have to get an ultra sound in 2 weeks and my first prenatal appointment is November 13th. Well, I have to say, I am soooo scared. I wanted it for so long and now I got a positive but it is almost like it isnt real until i see it, you know? My last pregnancy I was at the office every other day getting my blood taken so they could keep an eye on my HCG, i could easily say id like to have it checked, but at this point I know there is nothing that can be done, there is no point in checking it, it is only something more to worry about. I am worried, and I am just praying for a healthy pregnancy

October 23rd, 2012, 08:57 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
Good luck to you and I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well at your first appointment and you have a wonderfully long, happy and healthy 9 months!

~Kristin~
October 23rd, 2012, 10:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sometimes those HCG tests can make us worry more, I know a lot of women who have had PAL that decline any test having to do with that, because it just gets them more worried and some that need to have them done for peace of mind. It is really a personal preference. I hope your appointment goes well and that your doc is wrong, not sure why they would even say that, they can't possibly know it is or isn't a chemical!!

HUGS!! I hope the next couple of weeks fly by for you!

October 23rd, 2012, 05:12 PM
Mommy to Be
Well today marks 5 weeks, everything thus far has seemed okay ... I threw up my eggs yesterday morning .... No eggs for me for awhile , still praying for the best

October 23rd, 2012, 09:26 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I always try to push off my first U/S until i think I ma at least 7 weeks so i can see the heartbeat!

October 24th, 2012, 11:21 AM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just had an early miscarriage and I understand your not wanting to get blood-work done. I honestly don't know if I would have betas drawn again next time. I think I will just wait for morning sickness to occur and if that doesn't happen then I know something is wrong and to wait for a miscarriage.

I really hope that you get a sticky bean this time and that all goes well at your US in 2 weeks.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
October 24th, 2012, 05:13 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sometimes betas just make the worry worse! It sounds like everything is going great... the only time it's good news to be sick I hope everything keeps going well!
October 25th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Mommy to Be
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Song View Post
I always try to push off my first U/S until i think I ma at least 7 weeks so i can see the heartbeat!
My u/s is at 7 weeks then my first prenatal is at 8

And slight brown discharge when you wipe, once in awhile, is that normal?

October 25th, 2012, 09:27 PM
It can be. Brown blood is old blood. I have brown streaking before my early losses and nothing with my 18 week loss even though i had a subchronic Hemotoma at my 8 week U/S. For most of us there is nothing to do in early pregnancy but wait and hope and pray and try not to be over stressed or paranoid.

October 26th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That brown blood is likely from implantation or just irritation. My doc always says that brown is ok, it's when it changes to bright red gushes that might be cause for concern...of course, with my healthy pregnancies, I had bright red gushing (with both), so I worried for nothing.

And, morning sickness does not happen for everyone, although it is a good sign that you have it, some people get lucky and don't have it. My doc also always told me, don't worry if you feel really sick one day and great the next, hormone fluctuation can be causing that and it also doesn't mean anything is wrong.

I hope you have a H&H 9 months!!
October 28th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Mommy to Be
Ugh, some orangeish blood today ... Still trying.not to worry

October 29th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Mommy to Be
Went to the doctors and everything is okay
humnck likes this.

October 29th, 2012, 05:38 PM
It is just so hard not to worry this your BABY at stake! I am glad everything is OK did you see a heartbeat?

November 6th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Mommy to Be
Yes I did

November 6th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So glad things are looking up! Congrats, when you are ready, join us over at PAMAL, great group of ladies that have all been through similar things and are very supportive It is so hard not to worry, new worries just seem to pop up all over the place. Did they see a reason for the bleeding?

How are you feeling?
November 15th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Mommy to Be
Quote:
Originally Posted by humnck View Post
So glad things are looking up! Congrats, when you are ready, join us over at PAMAL, great group of ladies that have all been through similar things and are very supportive It is so hard not to worry, new worries just seem to pop up all over the place. Did they see a reason for the bleeding?

How are you feeling?

They didnt really give me a reason, they just gave me a paper on how vaginal bleeding during the first trimester is normal. And if I get severe cramping and heavy bleeding that lasts then to call the doctor or go back to the hospital. I had my first prenatal appointment on Tuesday, They gave me a due date of June 22nd, which is kind of exciting. My doctor seems pretty confident in this pregnancy, everything seems to be on schedule, based on my LMP I would have been due on the 26th of june but my sonigrams measure 4 days ahead of that so he said thats what we will go by. So Today I am 8w5d. He also said that since we saw the heartbeat that my chances of miscarriage have gone down. I have my first trimester screening on December 7th and my next prenatal appointment is on the 28th of December, with another doctor because mine will be in India for three weeks =( i hope I like him. I should also mention that I am getting married in January .... i bought my wedding dress this past february, i am hoping something can be done with it to make it fit my 4 month belly. It's like so much is going on right now that worrying is incredibly difficult. To top off the cake my finaces district manager is coming to have a meeting with them sometime in the next two weeks to discuss something of importance .... they just let go an office manager and a customer service representative from their office, so we have no idea whats going to happen but trying to not worry and making the most of everything. All I know is nothing is going to jeopardize this baby

also .... what is PAMAL? I know ive been a member for awhile but I just never find the time to come on lol

nvm i found it! I didnt even know that group existed, thanks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search