feeling like i'm pregnant but i cant trust my instincts after miscarriage

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
I had a miscarriage last month, and haven't had my first period yet. The dh n I only had sex 3 times in the last two weeks (we were given the ok since it was a natural m/c) But now I'm lightly cramping, breast are sensitive again (it wasn't right after the m/c) I'm having side n back pains on my right side. I'm not really nausea though. I feel this pressure at the bottom of my stomach but I don't know if this could still be results from the miscarriage,.....if my body hasn't fully return to normal or not. All my levels were down a week after the m/c n its way too early to test. so what do you guys hink?

November 9th, 2012, 12:07 PM
miniRazz's Avatar <3 my rainbow baby
I know how you feel about not being able to trust your instincts, I swear before I was pregnant I never had pregnancy symptoms before AF would show and now ever month it is like my body is tricking me.

What DPO are you? The symptoms sound pretty good, most people are quite fertile right after a MC.
Good luck and keep us posted!

November 9th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Veteran
I am so sorry about your miscarriage. I would say trust your instincts. I am also waiting on my first period after loss, but have read so many posts about women getting pregnant immediately after. And even if you didn't have frequent sex - it only takes once! I would say test 2 weeks after last BD if period hasn't shown up yet. Lots of love and luck to you!
November 9th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
I truly don't know about DPO cause I haven't kept up on anything cause I was waiting on my first period.

November 11th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I am os sorry for your loss.

I have concieved immediately after M/C 3 times. So I'd say pick a day of the week and test. For me it is Friday. I also test every Friday after I delivery too because I got pregnant with Tessa 4 months PP while exclusively breastfeeding and not having a period at all.

I have been pregnant 8 times and only once did I think I was pregnant and was right and again that was Tessa.
November 11th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Having a loss changes the way you see pregnancy and unfortunately brings fear and uncertainty. I hope you are pregnant and have a super sticky one this time. Please keep us posted!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
November 12th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would probably test two weeks after you last DTD. Good luck!

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search