Thanksgiving - How are you feeling?

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 22nd, 2012, 03:59 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Happy Thanksgiving ladies.

How are y'all feeling today? I'm so stressed out right now. I thought I would be able to handle seeing my niece who is 9 months pregnant, but now I am not so sure. I keep thinking about how I am going to feel seeing her and hearing her talk about her pregnancy symptoms... I don't want to be selfish or jealous but I am still really emotional at this time. I just don't think today is going to be very relaxing for me.

I am thankful for God's blessings and my amazing hubby.

November 22nd, 2012, 07:59 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a bit blah. I would have been 8 weeks today and MAYBE if my appointment had gone well last week, we would have shared the news with our families. It just sucks. We are staying home because I don't want to deal with family today though so I'm better than I would have been I guess.

November 22nd, 2012, 09:03 AM
lil_fishy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
*hugs* I feel a bit bummed. We were supposed to be 11 weeks and announcing today.... I'm trying yo not think about it and just have a good time.

November 22nd, 2012, 10:52 AM
miniRazz's Avatar <3 my rainbow baby
I live in Canada and don't have thanksgiving today but it's not a great time for me as my due date was yesterday (from my first loss) and I would have been 24 weeks today with my second loss.
You are not being selfish at all, it is so hard to see pregnant women when going through a loss. I still have a hard time and it has been 4 and 7 months since my losses.

Take care and I hope tonight goes well

November 22nd, 2012, 11:26 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would have been about 8 weeks today. If everything had gone well at my appointments we were planning on announcing today. So I'm bummed out about that. I also found out that my friend who started TTC the same time I did thinks she might have had a chemical as she got some faint lines and then got AF today. So I'm extra bummed because of that. My mother always cooks Thanksgiving but I guess she's been ill so she didn't cook. She didn't even pick up the stuff so I couldn't try to cook it myself. We ended up eating at a Chinese buffet. Didn't even get any apple pie. Oh and my crosshairs got taken away this morning so there's a chance I didn't even ovulate. Basically my Thanksgiving hasn't been very good and I've had a really hard time being thankful today.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search