Where are you in your cycle? How do you think it's going?

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Older-Mom
  • 1 Post By .:Shortcake:.
  • 1 Post By sweety_pie
  • 2 Post By *Leah*
  • 1 Post By sweety_pie
  • 2 Post By miniRazz
  • 1 Post By daolive14
  • 1 Post By WorkerBeeMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2012, 02:02 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
Where are you in your cycle? How do you think it's going? I haven't been posting much, and I see a lot of new faces...let's get a roll call of where everyone is!

I'm 7dpo, having cramps and headaches, which isn't like me. And I have terrible backache, but I usually have some back pain on 7dpo. I did castor oil packs this month, on cd9-13, so hoping they will have some good effect in the next coming cycle if this isn't it for us. It is now 1 year since we started ttc #2.

How are you all doing? where are you at?
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

November 26th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Remembering Tadpole
We had an IUI on the 15th. I have had mild cramping off and on since about 4 dpo. AF is due on the 29th. I have tested the last couple of mornings without the least little bit of a line. I have a feeling that I am out. My husband and I had agreed that we would give it one shot with the IUI and then call it enough, guess it was not meant to be for us. Hoping with all my might that my feelings are wrong and that I will get a BFP soon.
*Leah* likes this.
November 26th, 2012, 06:05 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
12dpo and nothing but BFNs. I'm kinda bummed out and am sure that means I'm out for this cycle. This was my first cycle on Clomid, 50mg. I'm debating if I should wait another 2 days or stop taking the progesterone now so AF comes and we can start again....

The last time I got a bfp was in August, and that turned out to be a chemical. We've been trying since June 2011......loss after loss and now I am not getting pregnant. UGH!!!! Hopefully I'll get a nice surprise for Christmas next month.

November 26th, 2012, 06:20 PM
amyhk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got my first AF post m/c so I'm cycle day 5. We now have been TTC #2 for almost 11 months.

What does castor oil do? I'm planning on taking cough medicine during ovulation, is that the same type of thing?

I'm also taking Royal Jelly and stopping Benedryl at night (helps me sleep, but I'm afraid it will dry me out).

November 27th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Regular
Hi from one of the "new faces"

Leah-What do the Castor Oil packs do? I've heard of castor oil for jump starting labor, but never for TTC.

Julie- I hope all of us get Christmas surprises next month!

Older-Mom-Fingers Crossed that you get your BFP this time. You're not out yet, although I know how you feel.

AFM, I'm on CD 5 of what I believe to be my 2nd period post-loss. I've been tracking my BBT, and so far, my temps are much more stable than last month (which I'm hoping is a good thing). Last month I had a strange bleeding pattern and my pre-O BBT was all over the place, so maybe I never even ovulated, even though I had clear signs. I'm hoping that things have stabilized and that this will be our lucky month. I typically O btwn CD 12 and 14, so one wk until it's Go Time!
November 27th, 2012, 06:48 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I've been on the same cycle since Sept. 24th-ish! Sucks but right now I don't want to call the doctor. I'm hoping AF decides to show on her own but at this point it looks like I'll need Provera to bring on AF yet again. Blah!!
*Leah* likes this.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

November 27th, 2012, 07:14 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am waiting to either ovulate since my miscarriage started 11 days ago or waiting for af. I'm just taking prenatals, folic acid and then when I get my af, I'll start soy.

November 27th, 2012, 07:53 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think I'm about 12dpo, this is my first cycle after my m/c though and we won't be trying for another 6 months! Hoping to see AF soon though!
*Leah* likes this.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

November 27th, 2012, 08:11 AM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyhk View Post
What does castor oil do? I'm planning on taking cough medicine during ovulation, is that the same type of thing?

I'm also taking Royal Jelly and stopping Benedryl at night (helps me sleep, but I'm afraid it will dry me out).
The castor oil packs (pretty much, you put castor oil on your belly, cover it with a cloth or plastic bag, and then put heat (heating pad or hot water bottle) on your abdomen) for 30 mins. on CD8-13 (not during O or during your period) - it is supposed to help increase circulation, draw out toxins, it can even unblock blocked tubes, help get rid of cysts and fibroids, and heal endometriosis. I don't necessarily have any of that, but thought the increased circulation and drawing out toxins couldn't hurt.

I read that it can help get rid of old blood, or small particles from a m/c. Another reason I tried it. You can google it on youtube. I found the info on a natural fertility website. I'll let you know if my af is different this cycle. It's supposed to be. Anyone else going to try it? It says to get a hexane free castor oil, which I ordered off amazon.

Best of luck to all of you - I have my fingers crossed for everyone!!

Amy, Royal Jelly is great to take! I've been taking that for awhile with a bee pollen/propolis too. And Evening primrose oil capsules have really helped me with ewcm this month - noticably.
amyhk and BeachMum like this.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

November 27th, 2012, 09:44 AM
lil_fishy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Waiting for my first period post miscarriage.... hopefully only 2 weeks out!

November 27th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Veteran
I am just over two weeks past AF, and believe I ovulated this weekend. I"m definatly TTC, but being very casual about it thats why I'm not noting much or posting much. I plan not to test until Dec 11th at least! Just crossing my fingers, having fun, and enjoying life!
November 27th, 2012, 01:46 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
I just had a d&c on Sunday night, so I guess I'm just waiting for AF to return (hopefully). I haven't had a *true* cycle in several years due to being pregnant and having an IUD for awhile and BFing for over a year. I don't even know what to expect or if I'll even have a period. I think I'm going to start charting again and see where that takes me...

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

November 28th, 2012, 03:17 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyhk View Post
Have you tried Tylenol PM? I've been taking it practically every night since my m/c and I had EWCM almost all cycle. It's supposed to be okay for TTC.

Where I am in my cycle is kind of a long story lol. I may be 10dpo or I might not have ovulated. I don't think I've ovulated, but FF seems to think so. I may be having some early pregnancy signs or I might not be. I might test in the morning just in case or I might wait till 12dpo. I started provera CD33 just in case I haven't ovulated so I'll be on that till either 14 or 16dpo I haven't decided yet. If I do by some miracle get a BFP I guess I'll stay on it or some other progesterone for a while.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
November 28th, 2012, 04:51 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well af just showed for me, so I'm on CD1! So happy my cycles still seem so normal after 2 m/c now!
*Leah* likes this.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

November 28th, 2012, 08:56 AM
miniRazz's Avatar <3 my rainbow baby
CD 10 - no longer using opk's as it was putting to much pressure on me/us. Don't want to stress about getting pregnant cause it is probably stopping me from getting pregnant, so we "have fun" a lot and hope to get a little miracle soon
*Leah* and jam121184 like this.

November 28th, 2012, 09:08 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am on CD15, waiting to ovulate. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for O on CD21-25 (or earlier, which pretty much never happens) this cycle.
November 28th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Veteran
I am a new face too! I am on CD 17 and 3DPO. I had loss in October, this is my second cycle since then and the first that we have "tried." I am already watching for symptoms and driving myself crazy about when to test. I would love to test early and see progression, but not so much if it didn't happen for us this time. I guess if I have symptoms i will test at 10 DPO and otherwise just wait it out. We are TTC #3 now but NTNP since April. Good luck to everyone, praying for lots of rainbow babies soon!
*Leah* likes this.
November 28th, 2012, 10:54 AM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am on CD 26 and still waiting to ovulate. Hoping I get a positive opk soon.
*Leah* likes this.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search