Where is everybody? Check in!

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2013, 01:41 PM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
Hey ladies! Seems quiet around here lately. Just wanted to see how everybody is doing!

Where are you in your cycle? How are you doing/feeling?

We won't be TTC again for a few months so just wanting to live vicariously through all of you!
January 10th, 2013, 02:11 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
I'm here...I've been lurking on ttc as well. I'm about to O soon. My heart just isn't in it. FF says this is my 59th cycle. I know it's actually closer to 63. It's just depressing. I'm sick of trying. I'm sick of failure every, single, month. I'm sick of living life in 2 week increments. I'm tired of timing bd. My friend just got a bfp first month ttc ever. I want that. It's killing me to think about IVF again, but we have decided on doing it this year, and the cost makes me want to puke.

I thought I'd get a free baby this time around....

Sorry to be a bit of a debbie downer!
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

January 10th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Awwww I'm soooooo sorry to hear that Leah It must be SO hard to be trying for that long. You have every right to feel the way that you do. I wish there was a way I could give you a hug and make you feel better. I really really hope you are surprised with a sticky BFP very soon and all of this hard work will all be worth it. I'm praying for you. (((Hugs))) Sending lots of sticky dust to you and hoping you catch the egg this cycle!
*Leah* and miniRazz like this.
January 10th, 2013, 04:59 PM
amyhk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 7 DPO right now. This is my second cycle after the m/c. We had the flu though so I'm not too hopeful.

January 10th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
Hello im going to be starting my cycle in a couple days but im not ttc until may since thats when im getting married! Been feeling down lately my due date for my last 8 week pregnancy was jan 7th so im a bit of a mess these few days..but ill get thru it I always do! I cant wait ttc again
*Leah* likes this.

Layla Marie & Savannah Rose born on December 19th 2013

Relactating mama since march 13th 2014..don't ever stop something you
January 10th, 2013, 05:43 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still hanging out. I don't know where I belong right now. I'm about 5 wks now into things and every other minute I feel like another loss is imminent.

I'm lurking in most places, haven't joined a DDC because I'm afraid. There are so many heartbreaking stories, it's hard to read and feel confident of my own situation.

Wife to Big Bull 39
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
January 10th, 2013, 06:41 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are still waiting for my levels to get down. I was at an 8 on Tuesday and 9 today... which is kinda discouraging... but I guess we'll get there. It's almost there. I'll go in for another test in 2 weeks and I'll have my postpartum appointment on the 18th. Hopefully I'll get on my regular cycle soon.

feeling wise? Physically I feel great. Emotionally? I little run down. Just wanting to be happy again. Tired of being jealous.
*Leah* likes this.

January 10th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyhk View Post
I'm 7 DPO right now. This is my second cycle after the m/c. We had the flu though so I'm not too hopeful.
Lots of baby dust to you! I hope you get your sticky BFP in just a few days! So sorry you've had the flu though so not fun. I hope you are feeling better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith231 View Post
Hello im going to be starting my cycle in a couple days but im not ttc until may since thats when im getting married! Been feeling down lately my due date for my last 8 week pregnancy was jan 7th so im a bit of a mess these few days..but ill get thru it I always do! I cant wait ttc again
Wow how exciting that you are getting married in just a few short months! You must be so excited! I'm sorry that you've been feeling down that's always a hard time as the due date approaches and passes. Lots of hugs! Oh and I know what you mean about wanting to TTC again. I'm hoping the next few months really fly by!
Faith=2xBlessed likes this.
January 10th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelila View Post
I'm still hanging out. I don't know where I belong right now. I'm about 5 wks now into things and every other minute I feel like another loss is imminent.

I'm lurking in most places, haven't joined a DDC because I'm afraid. There are so many heartbreaking stories, it's hard to read and feel confident of my own situation.
awwww.. I so wish you could enjoy your pregnancy! Hopefully by the time you get your 1st ultrasound you can start feeling better about it. Have you made your 1st appt yet? Make sure to keep us posted! I'm sure everything will be just fine! (((Hugs)))
January 10th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anothermother View Post
We are still waiting for my levels to get down. I was at an 8 on Tuesday and 9 today... which is kinda discouraging... but I guess we'll get there. It's almost there. I'll go in for another test in 2 weeks and I'll have my postpartum appointment on the 18th. Hopefully I'll get on my regular cycle soon.

feeling wise? Physically I feel great. Emotionally? I little run down. Just wanting to be happy again. Tired of being jealous.
Well it sounds like your # is getting there! I'm also waiting for mine to get to 0. I've done so much research on hcg levels... I've read that sometimes they can really linger when they get low like that. My last test was last Thursday and it was at 67. I went back today and hoping its at 0 but won't find out until next monday. I'm ready to move on and I'm so sick of needles!

Make sure you keep us posted on how your postpartum appt goes. Have you decided when you will start TTC again?
January 11th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello, I'm new to this group, but I'm here.

I have no idea where I am in my cycle. Physically, I feel bloated and crampy like maybe AF will be here in a week or two.
MoonAngel702 likes this.
January 11th, 2013, 06:03 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonAngel702 View Post
Well it sounds like your # is getting there! I'm also waiting for mine to get to 0. I've done so much research on hcg levels... I've read that sometimes they can really linger when they get low like that. My last test was last Thursday and it was at 67. I went back today and hoping its at 0 but won't find out until next monday. I'm ready to move on and I'm so sick of needles!

Make sure you keep us posted on how your postpartum appt goes. Have you decided when you will start TTC again?

Yes, that's what I was thinking when it comes to the end. I think when my friend had to have her levels checked (she had a molar pregnancy) and it took a while of going up and down at the end.

DH and I would love to TTC right away. I'm really crossing my fingers that AF will be here soon. I woke up really crampy and that heavy feeling this morning, so hopefully soon. That way we'll have at least one PP cycle under our belts. Doc recommended 2 cycles, so we'll start trying for sure by then-- mid/late February if my body jumps back on the cycle soon.

Hope this draw gets you back way lower (or zero!)! The waiting sucks. Ugh. And yeah, needles. ick. My left arm is so sore.
MoonAngel702 likes this.

Last edited by anothermother; January 11th, 2013 at 06:06 AM.
January 11th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I've been kinda luring in here because it seems sort of quiet than what it used to be. I go in for an US on Monday with my RE and hopefully will get the go ahead for the trigger shot and IUI. Im really excited and nervous. I want to be pregnant so bad but Im afraid it will end up the same as the last 3. But I need to try to be more positive. I should add that to my ever growing New Year's resolution list
MoonAngel702 likes this.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
January 11th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindz253 View Post
I've been kinda luring in here because it seems sort of quiet than what it used to be. I go in for an US on Monday with my RE and hopefully will get the go ahead for the trigger shot and IUI. Im really excited and nervous. I want to be pregnant so bad but Im afraid it will end up the same as the last 3. But I need to try to be more positive. I should add that to my ever growing New Year's resolution list
Oh how exciting!!! I bet the next one will be the one for you! I can't wait to hear how it goes on Monday! Make sure to keep us posted! I have a feeling that maybe all you needed was some help from the RE. And now that you will be monitored closely I bet the next one will be it! I'm praying for you.

I noticed that my negativity was getting the best of me last year... Really bad. So my one and only resolution for this year is positivity! It's the only way I can keep going and enjoy life as much as i can, I'm finally realizing. now the hard part is to force myself to stay positive!
January 11th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Regular
Hi Ladies! How is everyone? I'm doing okay. Hormones are still a bit wierd i think. I am overdue for my period according to my 28 day cycle (should have started the 4th). I also recently ( today) got off of antibiotics for a UTI that I've had for a couple of weeks along with fatigue. So I don't know if that's what caused the missed/delayed period. I took an hpt yesterday and it came out negative. To top it all off today i've vomited three times and am getting dizzy spells. So yeah, healthy times with no sickness, does not seem to be in the cards for me lately. Hope everyone is doing better and blessed with a happy and healthy baby soon!
Shannon
January 11th, 2013, 05:53 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here!

I'm either after ovulating, or will ovulate in the next few days, not sure yet! I was back and forth on trying again, but this cycle we kinda threw caution to the wind, and I'm super nervous! This is my 3rd cycle since my last m/c! Guess we will see what happens!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

January 11th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
AF is due. I took a test to see if there was a possibility I could be pregnant, but it was negative.

January 11th, 2013, 09:27 PM
tenandtwo's Avatar 88 MPH
Hi there. I've been cautiously peeking around the TTC and AIP boards, and quietly lurking about on this one for a few weeks. I'm currently in my 1st TTW since my m/c in July. Part if me is thrilled that I may be pregnant. Another is nervous that I'm not, and that for some reason, it's going to be difficult to actually conceive this time. And last, but certainly not least, I'm terrified that I am expecting. I'm sure you lovely ladies can understand.

January 12th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonT View Post
Hi Ladies! How is everyone? I'm doing okay. Hormones are still a bit wierd i think. I am overdue for my period according to my 28 day cycle (should have started the 4th). I also recently ( today) got off of antibiotics for a UTI that I've had for a couple of weeks along with fatigue. So I don't know if that's what caused the missed/delayed period. I took an hpt yesterday and it came out negative. To top it all off today i've vomited three times and am getting dizzy spells. So yeah, healthy times with no sickness, does not seem to be in the cards for me lately. Hope everyone is doing better and blessed with a happy and healthy baby soon!
Shannon
I'm so sorry to hear you've been not feeling well. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety_pie View Post
I'm here!

I'm either after ovulating, or will ovulate in the next few days, not sure yet! I was back and forth on trying again, but this cycle we kinda threw caution to the wind, and I'm super nervous! This is my 3rd cycle since my last m/c! Guess we will see what happens!
Oh exciting! Lots of coming your way! Can't wait to hear you caught the egg this cycle!
January 12th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ame C View Post
AF is due. I took a test to see if there was a possibility I could be pregnant, but it was negative.
I'm so sorry to hear that, Amy. Sending lots of your way for the next time you test or for next cycle if AF shows up. I can't wait to hear when you get your BFP!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search