OT Questions

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 1 Post By anothermother
  • 2 Post By MoonAngel702
  • 3 Post By Redneck_Mommy
  • 3 Post By momology
  • 1 Post By anothermother
  • 1 Post By mommamindy
  • 2 Post By WorkerBeeMama
  • 1 Post By MoonAngel702

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2013, 01:51 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Putting all baby/pregnancy aside, what are a couple things you are looking forward to in the spring? Trips? Vacation? Even simple stuff to do in the warm weather? gardening? driving with the roof down?

2 of mt BFF's are coming in March for a long weekend. I can not wait! It'll just start being nice out.

Walks in the park. I miss them so bad. We go several times a week.

I think we'll finally be able for us to afford to get our backyard worked on! I've already got a sketch made out of what I would like which will include a memorial tree for Everleigh. I can not wait to work on it and then relax in it
*Leah* likes this.

January 22nd, 2013, 05:39 PM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
Quote:
Originally Posted by anothermother View Post
Putting all baby/pregnancy aside, what are a couple things you are looking forward to in the spring? Trips? Vacation? Even simple stuff to do in the warm weather? gardening? driving with the roof down?

2 of mt BFF's are coming in March for a long weekend. I can not wait! It'll just start being nice out.

Walks in the park. I miss them so bad. We go several times a week.

I think we'll finally be able for us to afford to get our backyard worked on! I've already got a sketch made out of what I would like which will include a memorial tree for Everleigh. I can not wait to work on it and then relax in it
That's exciting! You have a lot of nice things to look forward to!

Next month, we are going to the Grand Canyon for a weekend trip. the south rim is only about a 4 hour drive from where we live. I'm really surprised we haven't done that yet in the 7 years my husband and I have been together. So excited!

We are also planning a trip to wine country in CA for our anniversary the first week of April. REALLY looking forward to that!
anothermother and *Leah* like this.
January 22nd, 2013, 11:07 PM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm looking forward to all the newness spring brings. I love all the new plants, the brights green leaves, the wildflowers, the azaleas, etc.. I'm also looking forward to working on the new garden we are going to make. It's going to be nice to spend my days outside again.
January 23rd, 2013, 11:38 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am very much looking forward to this spring We have DHs 30th birthday and my birthday coming up too and my parents are taking us to Hawaii to celebrate in the end of March. We usually dont get such extravagant presents but I think they felt we needed a vacation - I am still in shock over the amazing present!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

January 23rd, 2013, 11:59 AM
Oh! So much travel! That's so exciting! I haven't been any further west than Colorado. I would love to do a whole road trip out that way.

We aren't planning on going anywhere right now. DH has a job that makes it difficult for him to get off between March-October. We *may* be able to get away for my birthday and our angel's due date weekend in May but it will only be up to Kansas City or St. Louis, nothing too far.

We were hoping to get to Disney World sometime early next spring, we'll see if that is still an option for us when the time arrives
MoonAngel702 likes this.

January 23rd, 2013, 12:43 PM
Beautiful Life!
After hearing all your plans, I want to plan something! Just like anothermother, my husband is normally crammed for work march-october because he works landscaping. We are hoping to fix our back patio this summer, plant our garden (which failed miserably last year), and have a couple camping trips. Other than that, I think we just love summertime and sitting in our front yard with the firepit burning.
MoonAngel702 likes this.

January 23rd, 2013, 01:16 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm looking forward to planting my new veggie garden And possibly taking a family vacation.
mommamindy and MoonAngel702 like this.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
January 23rd, 2013, 01:36 PM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
Quote:
Originally Posted by momology View Post
I am very much looking forward to this spring We have DHs 30th birthday and my birthday coming up too and my parents are taking us to Hawaii to celebrate in the end of March. We usually dont get such extravagant presents but I think they felt we needed a vacation - I am still in shock over the amazing present!!!
That's exciting! I LOVE Hawaii. It's by far my favorite place on earth. We went there a couple of months after our 1st loss and it was also a gift from my parents who felt we needed to get away. You are going to have such a nice time. Which island are you going to?
momology likes this.
January 23rd, 2013, 02:18 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
OOOH I love Hawaii....we lived there for 3 years on Oahu, when DH was stationed there....

I honestly don't have much to look fwd too...so sad. I guess we are going to do IVF in May if we aren't pg by then, so that is exciting, but sad re $$.

DD 2nd bday is coming up. I hate that it's 7 degrees out and she can't have an outdoor party. But she wont' care as long as there is cake and people who love her around her
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

January 24th, 2013, 08:31 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonAngel702 View Post
That's exciting! I LOVE Hawaii. It's by far my favorite place on earth. We went there a couple of months after our 1st loss and it was also a gift from my parents who felt we needed to get away. You are going to have such a nice time. Which island are you going to?
We are so excited!! We are going to Kauai - we dont have much planned out yet but I am looking forward to doing some research and planning the trip!

What island did you visit Lindsey?

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

January 27th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Ugh, you Hawaii people are making me jealous!! I would LOVE to go to Hawaii sometime! The pictures I've seen are amazing. My parents went there on their honeymoon so I always loved looking at the pictures they took of the beaches and such. That is so great you all have gotten the opportunity to do that.

We went to Cancun for our honeymoon and loved it also. Wouldn't mind doing that again either.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search