Maybe? I don't know?

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By MoonAngel702
  • 3 Post By Ame C
  • 1 Post By mommamindy
  • 4 Post By anothermother

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2013, 01:52 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So I'm on CD17 and my body has been trying to ovulate the last couple days. I was in bed for some of yesterday because of the cramps. Specifically on my right side. It was awful. Today I'm still cramping a little more, but not as severe. But here's the thing.... my cm followed the pattern of dry, sticky, creamy and stayed creamy/wet for a a couple days. It may had gone a little ewcm yesterday, but not obvious like I usually have. It was at least creamy/wet... but maybe dtd has really made it difficult to tell? The last couple days I've also been high, soft, and open up until this morning, now I'm lower, closed and not as soft..... So all the signs seem to point that I ovulated except the ewcm. So I don't know?

Ugh. And I didn't temp because I usually have such obvious signs that I don't need too. Now I'm regretting it.

I'm guessing if I don't have those fertile signs this week that I'm gonna chalk yesterday as ovulated?

What do you all think? I should add that I o'd 3 weeks post loss (10 days after bleeding stopped). Yesterday was 10 days after my period ended, and CD 16. So if my body was jumping right back on board like it did last month I should really be o'ing around now, yes?

January 27th, 2013, 04:19 PM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
I would't worry too much about it as long as you guys got some good BD-ing in! Have you tried using OPKs? Those always help me in figuring out when I'm about to O! My guess is the way your CM changed and the cramping yesterday, you either already O'd or you are about to!

Good luck catchin the egg!!! Lots of
anothermother likes this.
January 27th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I say YES!
You better start testing on the 4th with me!!
January 27th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Beautiful Life!
Sounds likely to me. With my daughter, I never had the ewcm like I normally do. Good luck!
anothermother likes this.

January 28th, 2013, 09:24 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for listening to me, girls I know I'm totally overthinking it. I really need to read a book or cook or something. lol!

All the fertile signs are gone today. So hopefully that was it! I'm just a tad bit crampy in the middle, which I think is good. ek!

January 28th, 2013, 09:26 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think a tad crampy is a good sign!!! Best of luck!!!!!!!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

January 28th, 2013, 10:05 AM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
Quote:
Originally Posted by anothermother View Post
Thanks for listening to me, girls I know I'm totally overthinking it. I really need to read a book or cook or something. lol!

All the fertile signs are gone today. So hopefully that was it! I'm just a tad bit crampy in the middle, which I think is good. ek!
I think that is a good sign you did O! I'm praying for you and am really looking forward to seeing your BFP really soon!
January 28th, 2013, 03:03 PM
This is exactly me! I've been waiting for ewcm and have had nothing except for what I can only describe as wet/sticky, maybe a little creamy on days but seems to be going back and forth between those. I am on day 20 of my cycle today and it wasn't until yesterday that I'm having some slight pain in my ovaries and my cervix has moved far up, softened and is opening (mine hasn't come back down yet though) I hope you guys got some bd-ing in! Crossing my fingers for you (and me, and everyone)
January 28th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Can't wait to hear about it!

Now don't you go being sneaky and test way too early or I will want to test too!! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search