Me

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By cortln
  • 1 Post By cortln
  • 2 Post By Ame C
  • 1 Post By momology
  • 1 Post By mommamindy
  • 1 Post By MoonAngel702
  • 1 Post By cortln

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi girls, I just wanted to stop in and say Hi. I haven't been on for a couple weeks. I love seeing everyone's posts but at the same time they do bring back some feelings that I'm trying to get past. You all know how it is, your doing good and then all of the sudden, something reminds you of your loss and the emotions come flooding back! I'm very sensitive these days! lol

Anyways, I've been doing pretty good. I have been exercising, trying to get back to my wedding day/daughter conceived day weight (she is a honeymoon baby LOL) I have about 7lbs to go. I'm getting really excited for spring - 5 weeks 1 day till the official 1st day of spring!

I would love to start TTC right now but I am still too nervous (just miscarried 12/21/2012) and I really just want to enjoy myself this summer, get in shape, I am planning on having this big transformation of myself, I'm really pumped LOL I am going to start tanning next month, going to take Hot Yoga to see if I can build up some better patience and get rid of some of my stress, going to get my teeth whitened, getting my hair choopped off and highlighted and then I'm taking a day off work and having a ME day, going to go shopping for some new work & everyday clothes, getting a pedi/mani/massage, just going to have a nice relaxing day. I think I really need this for myself, I think I really want to be in the best place possible, good shape, best mood and then I will be ready to start TTC. I want to go into my next pregnancy feeling like a new and improved woman!

I hope you all are doing great and I hope you all are doing lots of TTC'ing and get your RAINBOW babies ASAP! Don't forget about me, I'll be back peridically!
L-SBB and mommamindy like this.

Last edited by cortln; February 12th, 2013 at 10:20 AM.
February 12th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Wow, that all sounds great.
I could get into this big long post about my highs and low and all the emotions I'm feeling but I will keep it simple and say; I know how you feel, sometimes we need a break (I'm almost to that point). Good luck losing that extra little bit of weight!

February 12th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Ame C
Ame C likes this.
February 12th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I think I may copy you and make a little me time for myself as well. I am also looking forward to Spring weather.
lil_fishy and cortln like this.

February 12th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It'll be good for us! We all need some ME time sometimes Spring time always puts me in a good mood so it'll be nice
February 12th, 2013, 11:26 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Cortln! Glad you checked back in with us I was thinking about you recently!

All that sounds like such a good plan - you have really inspired me to want to do so many of those things. I should really learn from you and start working out and doing some me things. I would love a mani/pedi

Sounds like you have been doing well!! Thanks for stopping by and inspiring me I look forward to more updates from you in the future!!!
cortln likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

February 12th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Beautiful Life!
Also glad you checked in! I've been thinking about you. It sounds like you're doing well! Since December, I've found that I really need to take time for myself. I've been shopping for new clothes, even though they won't fit if we get pregnant. And got my hair done. And I quit smoking! Which I've smoked since I was 11, so it was a long time coming. I've left my husband with the kids to get out, and actually haven't felt guilty about it!

So glad you're doing things for yourself! Please keep checking in with us and letting us know how you are!
cortln likes this.

February 12th, 2013, 12:12 PM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
Hey there! I was wondering where you went! I totally understand where you are coming from. Taking care of myself before TTC is the best therapy! I've also been exercising and got back into yoga (Which I love and really helps to keep thinkin positively). Don't forget to get lots of sunshine, that really helps too! Also, about 2 weeks ago, I got my hair cut and highlighted as well! lol... It was getting super long so I cut it to my shoulders and made it blond again. It felt really good to have a change. I'm sure after you have your time and get to feeling good and happy again...you will be ready to TTC again!
cortln likes this.
February 12th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww I love you guys! haha I'm glad you all are doing so good and taking time for yourselves, we all deserve it!

I promise I will check back in, I am just feeling pretty good right now and think it'd be best to just chill on the thoughts about loss

I wish we all lived in the same area, we could do a girls night LOL that'd be so fun
mommamindy likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search