Feeling bad, explaination.

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By L-SBB
  • 1 Post By Schofield06
  • 1 Post By JulieMc
  • 1 Post By momology
  • 1 Post By Cait&AngelAbove
  • 1 Post By Ame C

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone. I haven't been very active here, I guess I just don't know if this is where I belong. I understand we have all suffered losses and hope to have our beautiful babies in our arms soon. I personally am waiting for my cycle at the end of May/beginning of June.

I am having a really tough time reading BFP and pregnancy mentioned posts. I do know that's what we are here for and hoping for. But, it makes me cry every time I try... And I'm not a cryer. So, I just wanted to explain that I don't read those posts anymore and therefore don't reply in them. So here, I will collectively congratulate each of you that has a + right now. And, I will ask that you not be offended that I don't post in those particular threads. I'm not trying to be rude, or ugly. I'm trying to not continually hurt.

Anyway, I was feeling guilty, and felt the need to explain.

Thanks for reading.

Gale
February 13th, 2013, 01:59 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
oh Gale, no explanation needed...absolutely everyone here has been there at one point (or some of us multiple times). One of the reasons we ask people to put *preg mentioned* in post title is so that those who want to avoid the post can easily - but no apologies or explanations when you feel like you need to skip the happy news posts are ever needed.

I'm sorry you're having such a tough time right now, if you want to lean on us and vent, definitely do ((((HUGS))))
Redneck_Mommy likes this.
February 13th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Please don't feel bad! I would never be offended by something like this.
February 13th, 2013, 07:56 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
I totally understand. I often don't read or post in those threads, unless I'm having a good day.

February 14th, 2013, 06:52 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I completely agree with all the other ladies - no explanation needed!! I often skip those posts when I am having a rough day. So sorry you are having a hard time right now and feel free to come here to vent about it anytime. We will be here for you!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

February 14th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do not feel guilty!!! That is one of the reasons we ask ladies to put something in the title of their pg/baby posts. I also do not read them on bad days. All of us understand.

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
February 14th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I hope you start feeling better ((hugs)) We all have our bad days, we just have to take it one step at a time.

February 14th, 2013, 11:42 AM
lil_fishy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't feel bad. I tend to lurk more than post. I'm also feeling like I'm not sure where I belong. I'm not good at ttc and I'm always saying the wrong thing when I'm trying to be supportive and generally ... I'm a mess. I don't read all the posts and what I want to read changes day to day. Do what you need to heal yourself. The ladies in this group are incredibly understanding and know that we all need time or breaks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search