Tested Today...

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2013, 09:37 AM
Regular
Hi ladies, Well I retested today using frer as I am now 2 weeks late with no sign of AF to come. As most of you know I've had symptoms of dizziness, fatigue, food aversions. Well now you can add food taste changes to that list, i like pineapple (hated it my whole life). I'm a very picky eater lol I am also nauseated by cigarette smoke, which never bothered me much before. I grew up in a house of smokers. Oh and also have had increasing sore nipples.
All this and yet the test showed a BFN ! : ( I don't even see a hint of a line. I am confused..what else could be causing all this? I used first morning urine, and an early response test, so it should have shown positive if i am pregnant. So I guess I just wait another week and retest?? At that point I will be 3 wks late. I don't know what to do. I'm going to post a pic of the test to see if you gals see anything. Anyway I just wanted to keep you all updated. Pic coming soon!

Shannon

<a href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test103777">http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test103777</a>

url]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test103777[/url]

Last edited by ShannonT; March 2nd, 2013 at 10:34 AM.
March 2nd, 2013, 10:31 AM
Regular
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test103777

Last edited by ShannonT; March 2nd, 2013 at 10:34 AM.
March 2nd, 2013, 12:28 PM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It looks negative to me. I am sorry you are having to go through this!

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
March 2nd, 2013, 02:40 PM
Regular
Cait,
Thank you for responding. It's alright I'm just a little confused on what else could be going on to cause the symptoms. I'm just going to give it another week if af doesnt show up , then at that point , take another test, and call doctor if its still negative.
March 3rd, 2013, 07:07 PM
Crystal Lynn's Avatar Regular
It looks negative to me too I'm sorry! The only thing I can suggest is maybe making an appt with your dr & see if they will do a blood test. That usually picks it up faster. Maybe your hcg just isn't going up very fast? Otherwise if your not pg, maybe they can look into what is going on. Keep us posted! I hope you get a bfp soon!

March 4th, 2013, 10:31 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry - that is so confusing!!! I would make an appointment with your doctor it really seems like with all these symptoms there is something going on. Best of luck to you! KUP!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

March 5th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Regular
hi ladies,
Thank you for your responses. I just wanted to supply a quick update. I e-mailed my doctor yesterday and he ordered a blood test. Ironically about hour or so after the e-mail was read, I believe I started my period. : ( I went in for the blood test anyway. since I already had to get blood drawn for chelesterol, and hormone levels. I will keep you updated as results come in.
Shannon
March 6th, 2013, 09:56 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry to hear that Shannon!! How are you doing today? Did AF show??

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

March 6th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Regular
AF did show. and blood tests were negative..I'm still perplexed by the food aversion thing. so yeah don't really know why i have and am still experiencing symptoms. It's all a little strange.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search