i THINK i'm ready to start TTC!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By cortln
  • 1 Post By lelila
  • 1 Post By mommamindy
  • 1 Post By momology

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had a miscarriage 12/21, very emotional time as you all can relate! I really didn't want to start TTC'ing again until fall. I started thinking about it the past few days and it took about 8 months to get pregnant this last time. I don't know how long it might take this time...I lost 10lbs since my miscarriage and am feeling pretty good. I've been exercising and feel like I'm in a pretty good place, just need some warmer weather and it'll be much better. Anyways, I think I want to start TTC'ing again. AF just visited over the weekend and I told my husband last night I was ready...he didn't object lol I think he's just excited for all the baby making time LOL Anyways, wish me luck! My due date would be mid December if I get pregnant right away, for some reason when I realized that it sounded perfect even though I hate winter!! haha Wish me luck! I'm sure I'll be posting tons more now. I'm surprisingly excited about this!

I decided I am not going to share this with anyone except JM board. No friends or family will know, seems like too much pressure if I tell. I think even when we do finally get a positive test, I will tell my parents, and nobody else, until I am at least past the 12 week mark and can't hide it anymore.
mommamindy and MoonAngel702 like this.

Last edited by cortln; March 15th, 2013 at 05:22 AM.
March 15th, 2013, 08:58 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great news! Good Luck and I wish you a great time trying and an even better time once you conceive!
cortln likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
March 15th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Beautiful Life!
Yay! I'm so glad you've decided you're ready! I'm in the tww right now and would be due the last day of Nov. I may take a break from TTC though if we aren't pg this cycle or the next. We'll see. Can't wait to stalk you and hear of your BFP, hopefully lots quicker than the last! Good Luck!
cortln likes this.

March 15th, 2013, 01:08 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yayy!!! I am so glad to see this I hope you get your sticky BFP right away! Best of luck to you!
cortln likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search