impatient

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By cortln
  • 2 Post By momology
  • 1 Post By mommamindy
  • 1 Post By lelila

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know we literally JUST started TTC again this week but I am so dang impatient. The first time I got pregnant it was the first time we tried, on our honeymoon. Happened so quicky and had our daughter! 2nd time tried off and on for 8 months, finally got a BFP and miscarried at 9 weeks 4 days. I'm just soooo wondering how long it's going to take this time. I have a good feeling but it's just a hopeful feeling I guess! When I think about what my due date would be (month of December) I feel like that's the perfect month for whatever reason (I hate winter) and when I think of the early spring months, I don't get very excited lol So maybe that's a sign? We shall see haha

I have just been thinking about this all week and can't tell anyone except my husband so decided just to post

I wish getting pregnant was easier and less stressful LOL
mommamindy likes this.
March 20th, 2013, 01:18 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
TTC has brought out a seriously impatient side of me I didn't know existed! It is a constant waiting game - waiting for AF to go away, waiting to O, the TWW. . . and having no control over it just makes it worse! I know how you feel I am keeping my Fx for you that this is your cycle and you will get your BFP soon!!!!
mommamindy and cortln like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

March 20th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Momology, when is your TWW over?

Keeping my FX for you too!!!
March 20th, 2013, 01:49 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am actually waiting to TTC right now haha a whole other wait before the rest of the waiting can begin My HCG hasnt hit 0 yet . . . so I am waiting on that. Getting really close though last weeks was 8!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

March 20th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
well keep me posted!
March 20th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Beautiful Life!
Well I hope you both get BFP's your very first month TTC! My DH and I have always gotten pg so easily, that this waiting has turned me into a crazy person!
cortln likes this.

March 20th, 2013, 06:22 PM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
Good luck! I know how it feels to wait while TTC it's absolutely torture. Took us 12 cycles the first time which ended in a 22 week loss. It just didn't seem fair that not only did we have to suffer so long with the TTC process but then to also suffer with a later loss.

I hope you get your super sticky BFP this cycle! Any idea how many DPO you are or when AF is due?

March 20th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Hoping to see some good news from you soon. FX!!

March 20th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Regular
I know what you mean! I feel like I live my life in 2 week chunks. Waiting to ovulate and then waiting 2 weeks to see if I get a BFP! I got pregnant on our second try the first time around and this month will be our second month of TTC since the miscarriage so I am really hoping that I have the same luck this cycle...but with a better outcome. My husband got a fortune cookie the other day that read "When the flowers bloom, so will great joy in your life" so I am hoping that it is a sign that I'll get my BFP this spring

Momology - glad to hear your numbers are dropping. I will keep my fingers crossed that you hit zero soon!

1 partial molar pregnancy and 2 ectopics. Read my story here.
March 21st, 2013, 05:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
OOOH!! I need to get some chinese food! LOL I need a good fortune!

AF won't be here till around the 1st week of April so I've got a while still!

Wishing everyone luck getting their BFP's!
March 21st, 2013, 05:59 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Those watched pots never boil do they? Good Luck ladies! I'm living vicariously through you all. Everytime one of you gets a BFP I celebrate here.
cortln likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search