Mad attitude

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By MelChicago
  • 1 Post By lelila
  • 1 Post By islandbaby
  • 1 Post By momology
  • 1 Post By Redneck_Mommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2013, 01:13 PM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know this is going to sound horrible, and selfish but here goes my writing release. I was at my daughter's swim meet yesterday and it seemed like every woman there was pregnant, except me. Instead of enjoying their round bellies, I was mad. I was thinking how great it would feel to shove them into the pool. These ladies didn't do anything to me but they were there. And I wouldn't ever do that to someone, but I could just feel my blood pressure rising and I was just mad. I still can't see a baby boy without tearing up. This just has to stop. I'm driving myself crazy. Ok, there's my therapy for the day. Ugh.
March 21st, 2013, 05:42 PM
Just keep breathing.
I'm sorry! Though I have to say this kind of made me laugh- the thought of shoving ppl into the pool. I laughed in the same way that I did when a friend said her (obnoxious) husband was paranoid about his plane crashing on business trips, and she just thought to herself, "Eh." I totally, totally get it. Sporadic, nearly uncontrollable fury and grief. Sending you giant hugs, sister.
Redneck_Mommy likes this.
March 21st, 2013, 06:09 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I totally know what you mean. I'm terrified to see my SIL for the first time since my MC, because I'm afraid I'll say something horrible. I'm SOOOO jealous she's pregnant. AND due 2 days before I was.

I think you are smart to write it down. Get it out of your system instead of keeping it bottled up.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
March 21st, 2013, 06:25 PM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
It's perfectly normal to sometimes feel that way! I agree about the writing down part...that should help you to release some of that tension! Sending you hugs!
March 22nd, 2013, 09:06 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ditto all the other ladies - I think we have all felt that way and writing it out on here to people who understand is so therapeutic! So write away

I am so sorry you are going through this. I wish no one ever had to know this pain. We are here for you!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

March 22nd, 2013, 11:56 AM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks y'all. I do appreciate coming here and knowing y'all are on the other end of the wire. I don't have many female friends and my guy friends mostly don't get it. They have been supportive, but they don't get the pain and how it still lingers. They try, bless their hearts.

After thought: my guy friends would probably buy tickets to watch me shove some gals into that pool! Dang, could have made some cash. Sorry, I am like Chandler on friends, I joke when I'm stressed.
mommamindy likes this.

Last edited by Redneck_Mommy; March 22nd, 2013 at 12:00 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search