My lol moment today! (maybe tmi for some)

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree31Likes
  • 3 Post By mommamindy
  • 2 Post By geogeek
  • 3 Post By Ame C
  • 1 Post By mommamindy
  • 4 Post By Ame C
  • 4 Post By lelila
  • 2 Post By anothermother
  • 2 Post By smsturner
  • 2 Post By MoonAngel702
  • 1 Post By cortln
  • 1 Post By momology
  • 3 Post By mommamindy
  • 2 Post By Ame C
  • 1 Post By daolive14

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2013, 07:21 PM
Beautiful Life!
So I just have to share this with you ladies. I was thinking of quitting ttc for awhile last month and still kinda debating it if we don't get pg this cycle. After all the stress of the last few months, I just felt I needed a break. Somehow the decision to try again this cycle, but not overstress of temping, opk's, cervical checking, etc., has made me more at peace. And being more laid back about it all, I feel like this may be our month! I had a cyst finally stop bothering me a few days ago that's been bothering me off and on for a couple months now. And even though I'm only cd 10 I've started having signs that I may possibly o' early! Even if I don't, I think I've had some really fertile signs so far this cycle and it makes me hopeful. So today, I've had globs of excm, some abdominal pain off and on, and an increase in sex drive (just saying). I know these are all good signs and my dh says when I get like this, we get pg. We'll see. But my moment of laughing at myself was, I never thought I would be excited to check out cm! I mean, really? Lol.
MoonAngel702, Ame C and daolive14 like this.

March 31st, 2013, 07:36 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
That is awesome. I get excited about CM as well. I am glad that you are getting more positive signs! Fingers crossed!!
mommamindy and Ame C like this.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 31st, 2013, 07:36 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
HAHAH YES!! At first when I see a big glob of EWCM I'm all like "EeeeewwwwhaaAWESOME!!" Then my mind immediately turns dirty and makes that wonderful 'drive' go up and up!!

BTW, the whole beginning of this post was no bueno!!
No but seriously, if you need a break then take a little time off, I know I needed it after my potential chemical loss in January... but just know you have stalkers (like me) who are rooting for you and really want to see you get your rainbow babe! T&P & LOTS & LOTS of DUST!!
mommamindy, cortln and islandbaby like this.

March 31st, 2013, 07:51 PM
Beautiful Life!
Thank you!!! I really do appreciate that!
Ame C likes this.

March 31st, 2013, 08:22 PM
I hope my joking around doesn't bother you or anyone. I do realize this is a sensitive subject for all and we all take ttc very seriously. I have the kind of personality where I am either really happy or really sad, there's not much of a middle ground. I'm just trying to keep everyone in high spirits but if I ever take it too far just let me know.
y'all are my gals, much love and respect!! **Makes a country white girl attempt at 'throw'n up a peace sign'

April 1st, 2013, 07:11 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We all love CM! I was gearing up to O this weekend for the first time and had a big Ol' blob of ewcm and when I first looked at it I yelled "What the heck is that!?" DH was in the shower and whipped around and said "What's wrong". I explained and he said "OOOOOOOH, let's jump in the sack!"

See! Everyone loves CM.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
April 1st, 2013, 08:24 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hooray for EWCM!! That is always my obvious sign that things are fertile myrtle! Really, really hope you get your BFP soon! I'm rooting for you and that future babe!

April 1st, 2013, 09:16 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like the way Ame said it. lol Ewww....Yay!!!
I'm def a mucus checker and get all excited about it too. Good luck to you, I really hope this is your month!!!

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
April 1st, 2013, 09:27 AM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
I know what you mean! I'm always excited to see EWCM...When I was trying to get pregnant the first time (took 12 cycles), I never had any EWCM and I was always worried about it. Now I get a TON of it every cycle since last June.... I guess getting pregnant made me more fertile b/c I get a TON of EWCM every cycle now and I too get excited.
April 1st, 2013, 10:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
YAY FOR CM!!!!! I hope it's your lucky month!!! Hopefully we all end up in the December group!!
mommamindy likes this.
April 1st, 2013, 12:36 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ditto the other ladies I get super excited about CM! YAYYY for EWCM! You know I am rooting for you!!! Fx this is your month!!

mommamindy likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

April 1st, 2013, 01:48 PM
Beautiful Life!
Thanks ladies! My DH asked last night when o' time was, after we dtd, and I said sometime this week so you had better be ready! He said ok. I think he is really hoping for it this month. Fx'd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ame C View Post
I hope my joking around doesn't bother you or anyone. I do realize this is a sensitive subject for all and we all take ttc very seriously. I have the kind of personality where I am either really happy or really sad, there's not much of a middle ground. I'm just trying to keep everyone in high spirits but if I ever take it too far just let me know.
y'all are my gals, much love and respect!! **Makes a country white girl attempt at 'throw'n up a peace sign'
Lol! I love the humor and really appreciate it, as I think it helps me relax and keep things in perspective. So throw it at me anytime you want!
Ame C, momology and cortln like this.

April 1st, 2013, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommamindy View Post
My DH asked last night when o' time was, after we dtd, and I said sometime this week so you had better be ready! He said ok. I think he is really hoping for it this month. Fx'd!
Awww! DH should earned a few brownie points for that one, if ya know what I mean

AF has played me for an April fool! Still waiting... still feels like I should be bleeding like.. right now!!
Oh AF, AF ... wherefore art thou AF?
mommamindy and cortln like this.

April 2nd, 2013, 09:10 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelila View Post
We all love CM! I was gearing up to O this weekend for the first time and had a big Ol' blob of ewcm and when I first looked at it I yelled "What the heck is that!?" DH was in the shower and whipped around and said "What's wrong". I explained and he said "OOOOOOOH, let's jump in the sack!"

See! Everyone loves CM.
This cracked me up!!

We need an expert to make an "everyone loves CM" blinkie. Love it!
I hope all this CM talk leads to some BFPs......
mommamindy likes this.
10/2012 (7weeks)
1/2013 (8 weeks)
10/2013 (11 weeks, trisomy 21)

IVF#1 - June '14
24 eggs, 18 mature, 10 fertilized with ICSI
4 blasts sent for PGS, 2 chromosomal normal boys

IVF #2 - September '14

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search