Most recent update on me ***updated 4/6 in first post***

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By smsturner
  • 2 Post By MoonAngel702
  • 1 Post By daolive14
  • 1 Post By islandbaby

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Still no AF -- she was due on the 2nd. That makes me 3 days late now and puts me at CD31, booo!! I'm sure it's still too soon to be panicky but curious if anyone here has ever skipped a period completely? If so do they know why they didn't bleed that month (besides the obvious answer, pregnancy)?

**** Well I wasn't going to test until later tonight but our plans fell through so I went a head and took another FRER and still negative. I hate you AF!! ****

Last edited by Ame C; April 6th, 2013 at 08:09 AM.
April 5th, 2013, 09:43 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I skip almost all periods. If I'm unmedicated I can go for 6-10 months without one. This makes ttc super hard!! I just don't get them because my hormone levels aren't right because I'm a non-ovulator.

Are you sure you ovulated this cycle? If you didn't, your hormones could be wonky and putting it off.
Ame C likes this.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
April 5th, 2013, 09:54 AM
I can't say for sure if I ovulated or not. I wasn't tracking it but I did notice some impressive EWCM around CD13-14. It's definitely possible that I didn't O because I assume my body probably isn't completely back on track yet since I am only 5 months PP.

April 5th, 2013, 10:20 AM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
So sorry you are still waiting! It has to be frustrating not to know what's going. If it keeps it up (no AF and no positive on test), maybe call your doctor and let them know. I know they can jump start a period if you need them to. My cousin had to have that done a couple of times before.
mommamindy and Ame C like this.
April 5th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Veteran
I have always and forever been a 26-28 day cycle, I usually just mark day 1 on my calendar. I went back and counted my cycle lengths when we decided to start TTC again and had about a year's worth to count. The shortest was 25 days and the longest was 33 days. So if you are usually really regular, it is still possible that you may have just had a late O instead of no O. It is still possible that you are PG too! I have only ever completely missed with PGs. I think you would back on track after 5 months, but mother nature never makes these things so simple. That's why we have each other! I hope the witch stays away and you get a BFP
Ame C likes this.

10/2012 (7weeks)
1/2013 (8 weeks)
10/2013 (11 weeks, trisomy 21)

My Ovulation Chart
April 5th, 2013, 10:41 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
Anything's possible! Not the greatest answer, I know My cycles have always been a few days off...sometimes less than 30, some days more than 30..

It is possible to totally skip a period for no apparent reason at all...has happened to me and just recently happened to a friend of mine.

It is possible that you ovulated late this time and it is also possible that you are pregnant.

I truly, sincerely hope that you ARE pregnant!!! If not, at the very least, I do hope you get your AF any minute now so you can move on from here. Not getting AF at all would disturb me the most and I agree with MoonAngel about getting in touch with your Dr. about having your AF jumpstarted, if need be!

Sending you lots of positive thoughts for a BFP as soon as possible
Ame C likes this.
April 5th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope your pregnant!!!!
April 5th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Beautiful Life!
Booo!!!!! Wish I had answers for you! I used to have 28 day cycles but after the m/c I had a 33 day cycle, then a 31 day cycle, a 29 day cycle, and now I think this one will be a 28 day cycle (unless it turns into a 9 month cycle ). Don't know why after 5 months it would change on you this much though. If I were you and it doesn't come by next week, I would call the Dr. and just see what's up. When's the last time you tested now?

Hope you get answers soon!

April 5th, 2013, 12:40 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry you are still waiting! I am still going to keep my fx that it is a late O with a possible BFP on the way.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

April 6th, 2013, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommamindy View Post
When's the last time you tested now?
I haven't taken anymore tests. My cramps are back so I'm hoping today is the day I start my period. I plan on picking up some pregnancy tests today when I go out to run errands. I will let y'all know how it goes. I probably wont be home until later tonight, I'm not totally sure what all we have planned for today.

April 6th, 2013, 08:12 AM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
Ugh!!!!! I'm soooooooo sorry! You must've really O'd late this cycle! I hope you get an answer really soon!
April 6th, 2013, 08:37 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Ugh. That really sucks.

Thank you PrincessMom08 for my beautiful siggy!

April 6th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Veteran
Oh my! I so hope she is staying away for a really good reason!!

10/2012 (7weeks)
1/2013 (8 weeks)
10/2013 (11 weeks, trisomy 21)

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search