what and when were your 1st symptoms of pregnancy?

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By momology
  • 1 Post By MelChicago

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's me again LOL I feel like all i've been doing is asking you all questions the past couple of days LOL

I am thinking back to when I was pregnant with my daughter, last period was 6/25/2010, we got married 7/10/2010, left for our honeymoon 7/12/2010 and I felt this pain in my abdomen around 7/16/2010 (can't remember the exact date but I think it was towards the end of our trip). I remember specifically telling my husband "i wonder if this is the implantation cramping i keep reading about". I didn't think about it again, just assumed there was no way I was pregnant since we had literally JUST started trying. The last couple days of my trip (sorry TMI) I had diarhea, my husband did too LOL We were in Mexico and I just blamed it on the food since we both had it. His went away almost immediately after we got home but I still had it for about a week after. We got home on 7/19/2010 and I took a HPT 7/23/2010 and it was positive.

2nd pregnancy (ended in miscarriage) I had the (what I thought was) implantation spotting a few days before my missed period, and I also had diarhea again.

What were your first symptoms of pregnancy and how long before your missed AF did you notice them? I am just of course being impatient and trying to find symptoms LOL even though I'm not due for AF until next weekend.

Wow that was long lol
April 18th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
With my 1st and 2nd pregnancies I had nausea immediately, I'm talking before I ever would have had a positive on a test, like my body decided that was the implantation symptom...lol! My 1st ended in a m/c and the 2nd with a healthy baby.

With my 3rd and 4th, my body decided that heartburn was the implantation symptom I had that pretty much right away. 3rd ended in m/c and 4th with a healthy baby. I got nausea around week 8 with the 4th pregnancy.

I never had the diarrhea, but I also had the super pregnancy smell symptom very early on, before testing. With my 3rd pregnancy, that was how my husband knew I was pregnant - I could smell tomato sauce from 2 rooms away...lol!

April 18th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Beautiful Life!
I don't remember what symptoms I had with my first, but my second was definitely sensitive nipples and sensitivity while dtd. With my third, I remember being really moody, but I passed it off since I had a five month and hadn't had an af. People kept asking me when I was due and I about flew off the handle at one lady, but went and bought a test instead that was very positive! My fourth pregnancy, I was moody, sensitive and hungry. That was the one that ended in m/c. And then this current pg, because I've been trying for a few months, all the symptoms I just blew off as normal after o' symptoms since I was starting to get to know my body and what it does after o'. I had breast tenderness off and on, but knew I'd had that the month before too. I got really sick, which like you, I seem to get sick with something every pg right around implantation time. The only main big symptom I knew something was up was while I was taking a bath, I could smell my girls garbage can of dirty diapers from across the house! My nose is very sensitive this time.

April 18th, 2013, 11:35 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Breast changes come before everything else for me. Larger, darker areolas, tenderness, increases a cup size. After that comes the nausea, bad nausea. I puked with Marsi at 9 DPO.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 18th, 2013, 11:50 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
With my first and second pregnancies I had severe MS right away, even before I tested. I honestly don't recall any other symptoms since the MS was so horrible and really the only thing I concentrated on because it literally consumed me.

With this past pregnancy (resulting in a missed miscarriage) I had no MS, no nausea, very little symptoms besides loose bowel movements in the beginning and then stomach bloating every night. Since I have no clue when I actually 'lost' the pregnancy (my body was still holding on to being pregnant even though I had technically miscarried) I really wouldn't consider all of these signs of mine 'pregnancy symptoms' I hope that makes sense?!
April 18th, 2013, 11:55 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My first sign has always been the positive tests. Everything else has come after. Usually a week or more after.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
April 18th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Veteran
with my 1st i didnt notice signs til after i a positive test

Little One never forgotten 10/17/2013

Sarah & Michael
Hoping for a little miracle

April 18th, 2013, 02:27 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My first sign was at 11 DPO and was the reason i tested early - I was extremely exhausted and could not keep my eyes open. Around 13 DPO I noticed my breasts were changing.

And ask away!!!! I love peoples questions - keeps us all getting know each other and helps us stay in touch
mommamindy likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

April 18th, 2013, 02:45 PM
miniRazz's Avatar <3 my rainbow baby
I was only 9dpo when I had my first sign and decided to test and got a huge BFP. I was feeling nauseous when out for lunch and was tired.

April 18th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Just keep breathing.
For me, insomnia. I've had sleep problems all my life. I noticed in my first pregnancy that pregnancy insomnia had a very specific "feeling" to it. With the second, I knew at 3 weeks, because of that insomnia. This time, I had a few odd nights, but not the same.

Of course, I've never carried to term, so not sure how reliable it all is. But at least that's how I knew.
mommamindy likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search