4 Year mark.

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By momology
  • 1 Post By geogeek
  • 1 Post By melissalaw
  • 1 Post By MelChicago
  • 1 Post By MoonAngel702
  • 1 Post By islandbaby
  • 1 Post By L-SBB
  • 1 Post By MarchMom2007
  • 1 Post By Schofield06
  • 1 Post By smsturner
  • 2 Post By islandbaby

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2013, 06:19 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to smsturner
I officially tossed my birth control pills 4 years ago with the blessing of my dr.

I usually call it our infertil-aversary, just to make it sound less upsetting than it really is. Maybe it's not normal for me to track it and mark the years as they go by? Or at least not healthy?

Tom and I wanted two together babies when we got married five years ago. By now we could have been bringing home a second. But we are still desperately trying to just have one. We finally got the one positive test. But now that's over and we are just hoping to see another positive someday.

So I'm feeling b!tchy today. I'm sorry.

Crazy enough to try all over again for a second together baby! Hoping for a much less wild ride this time!

TTC with PCOS for 5 very long years. Annovulatory cycles. Multiple doctors. Different meds. One horrible loss. And then one wonderful success, born 2/18/14.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26/13
May 9th, 2013, 06:39 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
First of all don't be sorry! This is the place you should come to vent! We are all here to support each other through the good times and the bad.

I am really sorry for all you have been through. I am keeping everything crossed for you that the clomid works and you get your rainbow baby so soon.
smsturner likes this.

Cautiously expecting Seamonkey #2 Due Oct 4th

Missing our angels:
Molar pregnancy loss (12 weeks) - 1/2013
Missed Miscarriage (10 weeks) - 6/2013
Early Miscarriage (5 weeks) - 12/2016

May 9th, 2013, 06:52 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Vent away. That is one of the many things we are here for.
smsturner likes this.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

May 9th, 2013, 07:17 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry and don't be sorry for venting. Vent away.
smsturner likes this.
May 9th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Just keep breathing.
Big hugs to you. That sucks. I'm sorry today is what it is. I don't think it's weird to hold these kinds of dates in your head, or to think about what *should* have been. It just ****** sucks.
smsturner likes this.
May 9th, 2013, 10:31 AM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
I'm SO sorry and I totally get it I hope you get your rainbow very soon!

I am the same as you and keep track but it's not hard since that date for us is our wedding anniversary. Makes it a very bittersweet kind of day for us.

Lots of dust to you this cycle!!! I can't wait to hear when you get your !!
smsturner likes this.
May 9th, 2013, 01:26 PM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
Susan, I am so sorry! I can completely understand how difficult this must be and it's completely healthy to have those emotions of sadness, anger, frustration etc. We are all here for you, in the good times as well as the bad...isn't that what friends are for? Sending you lots of hugs and I'm hoping the rest of the week gets better for you!!!
smsturner likes this.
May 9th, 2013, 01:56 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
(((HUGS))) Susan it sucks that right now your journey has these reminders of how freaking long a path you've been down...keep your chin up, you will get to replace them with better milestones & hopefully really soon. I wish I could dump a truckload of BFP dust on you right now, I have my fingers crossed for you this cycle
smsturner likes this.

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
May 9th, 2013, 02:39 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
I am so sorry you are hurting today. I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. You helped to keep my buoyed up when I was sinking and I am sending you huge virtual hugs and a shoulder to cry on if you need one. We will walk this path together and hopefully both have our rainbow babes in our arms soon.
smsturner likes this.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
May 9th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry your road has been so long and hard. I hope you get your rainbow soon. Also, don't feel bad. We're all here for you.
smsturner likes this.
May 10th, 2013, 06:40 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to smsturner
Thank you ladies. You all are lovely and sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchMom2007 View Post
I am so sorry you are hurting today. I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. You helped to keep my buoyed up when I was sinking and I am sending you huge virtual hugs and a shoulder to cry on if you need one. We will walk this path together and hopefully both have our rainbow babes in our arms soon.
Thank you. It's sweet that you think of me, and I'm happy I could make a difference for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmomma3 View Post
Susan, I am so sorry! I can completely understand how difficult this must be and it's completely healthy to have those emotions of sadness, anger, frustration etc. We are all here for you, in the good times as well as the bad...isn't that what friends are for? Sending you lots of hugs and I'm hoping the rest of the week gets better for you!!!
March ans Sam, you two are the best ladies. I wish I could hug you both! It's so sad that we all left the oct ddc at the same time, but I'm so glad I have you two. You're both right, we will walk this path together because that's what friends are for. I hope so hard for all of us. And I really hope we end up back together on a ddc. But even if we don't, I'm going to stalk the both of you and wish you all the happiness that is possible!! You make such a difference for me.
MarchMom2007 likes this.

Crazy enough to try all over again for a second together baby! Hoping for a much less wild ride this time!

TTC with PCOS for 5 very long years. Annovulatory cycles. Multiple doctors. Different meds. One horrible loss. And then one wonderful success, born 2/18/14.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26/13
May 10th, 2013, 06:54 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by smsturner View Post
You're both right, we will walk this path together because that's what friends are for. I hope so hard for all of us. And I really hope we end up back together on a ddc. But even if we don't, I'm going to stalk the both of you and wish you all the happiness that is possible!! You make such a difference for me.
I honestly don't know what I would do without you ladies on this board. Susan, you have been a great friend and support in the last few weeks and as sad as I am to see us all here on this board, I'm so thankful to have you in my life! I have such high hopes for all of us!!!
MarchMom2007 and smsturner like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search