Feeling ready

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Schofield06
  • 1 Post By geogeek

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2013, 03:49 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I am so thankful that I took the last cycle for myself. I feel rejuvenated and hopeful because of the concrete numbers from bloodwork. I am on cd 1 now. I should ovulate around the 23rd. 2 days after our anniversary and 2 days before the inlaws come to visit. Do I have any cycle buddies?

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

May 10th, 2013, 04:12 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
I so wish I could be your cycle buddy...unfortunately I'm still sitting here patiently waiting on AF.

I'm just so happy for you! I'm glad that you feel more upbeat and rejuvenated. I really think you made the best decision in taking a cycle 'off'!

Sending you lots of good luck that this will be the month for you to get your sticky BFP and your rainbow baby! You deserve it!!!

Last edited by islandbaby; May 10th, 2013 at 04:17 AM.
May 10th, 2013, 06:26 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so glad you are feeling rejuvenated!!! I wish we were cycle buddies!! I just Od and I will be Oing again mid June and that will be when we start trying again so I will be a couple weeks behind you! Sending you BFP vibes - Fx that this is your cycle!!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

May 10th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm on CD2 now! I was so excited yesterday when that happened. I should ovulate sometime around my next appointment and I'm not really ttc now since I'm going to start testing, but I'm kind of a cycle buddy.
geogeek likes this.
May 10th, 2013, 05:41 PM
What tests are you having done?
Schofield06 likes this.

May 10th, 2013, 07:03 PM
She said they will be running a blood panel, but I haven't talked to her since she checked me after my miscarriage so I don't remember if she was more specific. She said we would do a workup. My appointment is the 28th, so i'm meaning to call them and ask for more info here in the next week or so.
May 10th, 2013, 07:15 PM
I would call and see if they want to do the FSH test early on in your cycle. I guess technically it would be a CD3 test so it might be too late. I hope that you find something out!

May 10th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Thanks! Me too! I wouldn't be able to call them till Monday at this point. They aren't open weekends. I'll probably talk to the nurse and see what the plan is right now. I just wasn't up for asking questions last time, and now I wish I had been.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search