Think I am losing my mind!....(MC mention)

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JackieV

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2013, 01:09 PM
JackieV's Avatar Super Mommy
OK. MC on May 27 at 5w3d. No AF since then, Monday is 5 weeks. I know I ovulated on June 18 due to POS OPK digital test. I do not know if i ovulated earlier than that, which is a possibility I am reading.

Well, took a test Thursday: BFN. Literally, the next morning, my breasts became very tender, and have been getting increasingly sore into today. Also, I had been having mild cramping, thinking AF was coming.

So, I know this could be AF starting to show, or is it that I all of the sudden starting having symptoms and am pregnant again.

Is it possible for symptoms to change/show THAT quickly and rapidly? Or, am I over thinking it? This is why I think I am losing my mind because I can think about nothing else right now!!

Any and all thoughts, advice or suggestions are welcome!!
June 29th, 2013, 02:01 PM
MadMay's Avatar Veteran
Yes you can be showing symptoms of pregnancy anytime after implantation. Sore breasts are always a good sign for me as both times I was pregnant I had really tender breasts. I didnt get either of my bfp until my period was a week late. I think most women ttc loose their minds a little bit and become obsessed hard not to when you want something so badly. Hope you get your BFP soon!
June 29th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you're going through this.... It is very hard not to obsess over every little thing your body does when TTC. I was so sure my symptoms were the same for my pregnancy as they were this month... But sometimes our bodies and minds gang up to play tricks on us!

Hugs. They only thing you can really do is wait and test again in the morning.
June 30th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Rainbow Catcher's Avatar Bound and Determined
Keep us posted! I'm finding myself in the same situation - questioning every little tinge within my body, and it's so hard not to compulsively use UPTs.. .Ack!! Just know you aren't alone in this insanely frustrating period !!!
July 1st, 2013, 04:39 AM
tested again yesterday and BFN still... So, I am going to be content with that...... for now
July 1st, 2013, 09:02 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It is hard not to question every symptom annnnd so annoying that AF and pregnancy symptoms are so similar!

KUP!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

July 2nd, 2013, 07:27 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you got another BFN. I think my symptoms always play tricks on my. Every cycle I've gotten pregnant I was sure that I wasn't because of my symptoms. I have also been disappointed with a BFN several times because of my symptoms. It's enough to drive me crazy!!
July 3rd, 2013, 06:20 PM
It definitely is! But, AF showed today. While I am sad to see it, I am happy to know the my body is progressing/healing after the MC. Now starts the crazy world of OPKs and maybe temping... Should be interesting.

Thanks for all of the advice and words of wisdom ladies!
Rainbow Catcher likes this.
July 3rd, 2013, 06:34 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck!!
July 3rd, 2013, 08:30 PM
Veteran
Glad things are back on track for you, limbo land stinks. Good luck this cycle!

10/2012 (7weeks)
1/2013 (8 weeks)
10/2013 (11 weeks, trisomy 21)

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search