+ opk!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lelila

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2013, 08:23 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Well, I should be ovulating SOON!! Blaringly positive OPK this morning at CD13. Now I really wish that DH woke me up for a quickie at 5 am like I asked him to last night since he was tired. Yeah, I asked for a morning quickie and he didn't take me up on that...weird man. And, let the 2 week wait begin!!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

July 16th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Just keep breathing.
Wahoo! Get it, girl
July 16th, 2013, 08:48 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Start BD'ing!!!!! Call up DH now and tell him to get his ***** home and start DTD non stop! You only have 12 - 48 hours. HURRY!!!!!! For the love of all that is Holy get pregnant for all our sakes!
Empty arms likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
July 16th, 2013, 08:53 AM
HA!! You ladies are awesome! He won't be home until 5 pm at the earliest, most likely 6. We will put Marsi to bed at 7:30 and get going. It doesn't stop me from sending suggestive texts all day to make sure we STAY in the mood.

July 16th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by geogeek View Post
Well, I should be ovulating SOON!! Blaringly positive OPK this morning at CD13. Now I really wish that DH woke me up for a quickie at 5 am like I asked him to last night since he was tired. Yeah, I asked for a morning quickie and he didn't take me up on that...weird man. And, let the 2 week wait begin!!
It's not just your DH, mine is sooo weird when it comes to that too! Live it to us to keep them on the mood, right?
July 16th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck!!! oughtta offer that morning quickie again tomorrow... Second thought, just take over in the morning, don't let him get away!
July 16th, 2013, 09:54 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yayyyyy O now catch that eggie girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

July 16th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck_Mommy View Post
Good luck!!! oughtta offer that morning quickie again tomorrow... Second thought, just take over in the morning, don't let him get away!
Ha! If I was ever even remotely awake when he gets up for work, I totally would! It would take an alarm, and hope that he would even be able to do it. I am sure we will do enough to catch an egg.

I keep POAS. Okay, I have only taken 2 today but that is because I always use OPKs from negative to positive and back to negative. It helps me pinpoint ovulation since I only use those, CM and other body signs.

July 16th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Set that alarm!!! I have mine set for 45 mins before he has to start getting ready for work.... Every day. Hello, my name is Gale and I'm an addict. Lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search