July Check in!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By MelChicago
  • 1 Post By Redneck_Mommy
  • 1 Post By geogeek
  • 1 Post By AnnaBonana
  • 1 Post By Rainbow Catcher
  • 1 Post By islandbaby
  • 1 Post By Dreamsinpink2010
  • 1 Post By cortln
  • 1 Post By smsturner
  • 1 Post By jmills1129
  • 1 Post By Valley83
  • 1 Post By Knewton

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2013, 02:43 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It has been a little while since we all checked in. Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!!!!!!

Name:

What is your current TTC status?

What is something you are looking forward to this year?

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go?

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

July 16th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Just keep breathing.
Name: Mel

What is your current TTC status? Having AF visit right now, first AF after a long drawn-out blighted ovum loss, and WTTC until I see an RE for the first time later this month.

What is something you are looking forward to this year? Looking forward to a long weekend getaway at my family's lake house, over Labor Day.

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? Boy, this is a tough one. I love to travel! Right now I'm fantasizing about the south of France- fields of lavendar, lounging all afternoon at small village cafes drinking good wine, touring chateaux and castles.
momology likes this.
July 16th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Gale

What is your current TTC status? 2DPO

What is something you are looking forward to this year? I am looking forward to hosting our exchange student, from Germany.

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? Africa, to see gorillas in the wild.
momology likes this.
July 16th, 2013, 05:01 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Name: Rachel

What is your current TTC status? Still waiting to O but in a day or 2 I will be in the 2ww.

What is something you are looking forward to this year? Well, in all honesty, the only thing I can think of is a BFP. One track mind.

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? Albania. I still have only ever met DH's parents. I would love to meet more of his family.
momology likes this.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

July 16th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It has been a little while since we all checked in. Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!!!!!!

Name: Anna

What is your current TTC status? Actively TTC-- currently in the TWW, 8DPO

What is something you are looking forward to this year? Seeing how my garden turns out and learning how to can!

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? Back to Nashville, TN. My DH and I had such a fabulous time there on our honeymoon, and Americans are so friendly!
momology likes this.
July 16th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Rainbow Catcher's Avatar Bound and Determined
Name: Erin

What is your current TTC status? Just finished my first AF after m/c

What is something you are looking forward to this year? BFP of course! Aren't we all?

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? Back to the Galapagos... most amazing place on the planet!
momology likes this.
July 16th, 2013, 08:18 PM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
Name: Samantha

What is your current TTC status? 9dpo

What is something you are looking forward to this year? Honestly? Yes, there are a few things happening this year...teaching highschool Spanish again, Disney World trip at Christmas etc. BUT the only thing I can really focus on is getting pregnant.

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? Before the loss, I was all about vacations...it's honestly what I did to occupy myself from the fact that I always wanted a third child. The surprise pregnancy and then the loss made me be truthful with myself. Now I don't have the same travelling/vacations desires. IF I could vacation anywere...it would be my 'happy place' Disney World. After all, it's the 'happiest place on earth...it's so magical and wishes do come true there.
momology likes this.

~Always missing our angel baby 16/3/2013~
July 16th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Dreamsinpink2010's Avatar expecting princess #2!!!
Send a message via AIM to Dreamsinpink2010 Send a message via MSN to Dreamsinpink2010
Name: Kristin

What is your current TTC status? CD 5, My hcg dropped to 1 on July 11th, a negative hpt, and my period started the next day. Prior to July 11th, my hcg on July 3rd was 66

What is something you are looking forward to this year? I think we all have the same thought right now, getting that BFP and sticky baby!
If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? The UP ( its in Michigan, where I am from)
momology likes this.

4 wonderful and handsome princes's, 1 princess and 1 more princess on her way! Due September 9th 2010!!!
Lacey Faith Margaret Leilani- September 13th 2010 9:19am 6 pounds. 3 oz
TTC our 3rd pink bundle

July 17th, 2013, 06:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Courtney

What is your current TTC status? CD 12, O week = BD week, working on the "only bd'ing during O week method lol)

What is something you are looking forward to this year? BFP, trip to Branson MO in Sept and trip to Dallas TX to see my aunt who is a two time ovarian cancer survivor!

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? Oh I love this question, now if I could just win the lottery so I could go EVERYWHERE that I want to go! Rio de Janeiro to see Christ The Redeemer, Galapagos Islands, Hawaii, an African Safari, Bora Bora, Italy - the village of eternity where the people have no stress and make noodles all day long Delights of Italy's 'Village of Eternity' - CNN.com LOL.... and so many many other places! lol

Actually...I want move to the Village of Eternity!!!
momology likes this.
July 17th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Veteran
Name:Marina

What is your current TTC status? I'm at 10 DPO, tested BFN at 9 DPO.

What is something you are looking forward to this year? Hum... That's so hard... Of course I want a BFP, but do I really believe it? Don't think so... Maybe in my wildest dreams it would. Guess what I can't take my mind of is how dreadful christmas will be... Either preg or not... You girls already know I lost my boy to a misdiagnosis, you just don't know it was on christmas... so I'm really terrified of it.

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? Enough with vacationing... Since I lost my boy I travelled a lot, I just don't feel like leaving home ever again right now!
July 17th, 2013, 07:44 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Leia

What is your current TTC status? CD21, AF Gearing up

What is something you are looking forward to this year? I don't want to wish time away, but I'm looking forward to harvesting our garden. I'm also looking forward to my SIL having her baby so I don't have to see her pregnant anymore and then she'll know how hard it is to care for an infant. Is that mean of me?

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? Europe.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
July 17th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Name:Serena

What is your current TTC status? CD3. First cycle since my m/c. Havent decided if we will ttc this cycle or not.

What is something you are looking forward to this year? My brothers wedding.

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? Ireland.

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

July 17th, 2013, 08:54 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Elle

What is your current TTC status? CD 29/ 7DPO

What is something you are looking forward to this year? 2 good friends weddings in September - one in California and one in Colorado so they will be mini vacations as well.

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? I think Spain sounds wonderful!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

July 17th, 2013, 09:31 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Susan

What is your current TTC status? 7wks pregnant

What is something you are looking forward to this year? the weather cooling. I just can't think of anything when i'm morning sick and it's insane hot

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? Right now? In the middle of our 100 degree heat wave, I would pick an iceberg
momology likes this.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
July 17th, 2013, 09:38 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Jodi

What is your current TTC status? Active!! CD6

What is something you are looking forward to this year? Hopefully another shot at Pregnancy. Bring on the BFP!!

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? Probably somewhere foreign to me, which is anywhere outside of the US. I love traveling, and want to see so much of the world that I cannot pick just one place! Next week we are going on vacation, camping at the beach, i cannot wait!
momology likes this.

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
July 17th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Super Mommy
Name: Val

What is your current TTC status? 6 or so dpo

What is something you are looking forward to this year? enjoying the summer with my husband and kids and hopefully getting a bfp to go with it.

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? Europe
momology likes this.

03/13 - missed miscarriage at 11 weeks
July 18th, 2013, 11:35 AM
lindsaylyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Lindsay

What is your current TTC status? day 10 of my cycle

What is something you are looking forward to this year? hopefully a BFP

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? Australia
July 19th, 2013, 07:40 AM
~*Tina*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamsinpink2010 View Post

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? The UP ( its in Michigan, where I am from)

really? where from? i was born up there! my parents grew up up there and we have family and a cabin on lake huron in cedarville that we visit every year (my parents and brother visit more often cuz they still live in michigan but i live in ohio)

7/12/13 @6w

July 19th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Knewton's Avatar Super Mommy
Kathryn !!!

2 months TTC and I just ovulated today I believe

I'm Hoping to get pregnant of course & enjoy our first year of marriage

We are actually going to the Dominican this year but I hope to see Italy soon
momology likes this.
July 21st, 2013, 11:45 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name:Joy or libby

What is your current TTC status? on and off trying

What is something you are looking forward to this year? waiting for summer and xmas

If you could vacation anywhere - where would you go? up to auckand

af came Nov 22 Fri nz time

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search