Confused

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Knewton's Avatar Super Mommy
So FF said I should O on Sunday, some how they are always off by one day so I was expecting to O tomorrow. We have faithfully been bding all week but today I woke up and had a .5 degree temp change. Well above all other temps since AF. Has anyone else O'ed almost 2 days early? I should have gotten a temp shift either tomorrow or sunday. Even weirder is my CM is the best consistency ...TMI I know but I have TONS of EGCM and though my cervix has dropped and I have had EWCM for the last 4 days I really am surprised by the temp spike. Not sure if it was from my lack of sleep or that I was hot last night and tossed and turned some. Not feeling too confident this time . Especially since we didn't bd this morning. We bd tuesday morning and night, wednesday morning and thursday morning... then not today. Hopefully I won't be exhausted when he gets home around 2 am. How is everyone else in their cycles?
July 19th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't chart or temp or anything. It's all very confusing! Lol. I hope you catch your eggie!

I'm impatiently waiting in the 2ww.
July 19th, 2013, 04:41 PM
I know we are only a few days behind each other I think. Aren't you 3dpo? Or no? If my temps stay high tomorrow then I am 1dpo today. Hope that we get bfp this summer!!! I am just glad that TTC can not involve flying to be with one another
July 19th, 2013, 04:51 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
It seems like you have done enough BDing to catch the eggie regardless. Your temps will only show ovulation after 3 high temps, so it just might be an abnormal temp because you are still having lots of EWCM. I am sure that you know, but are you sure that the EWCM feeling isn't just leftovers from BDing? Sometimes that is a factor, but like I said, I am sue you know the difference. Only time will tell unfortunately. That is one reason why I use OPKs; just another thing to pinpoint ovulation.

I too am in the 2WW. I am 2 DPO right now.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

July 19th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Whats weird is I did use OPK but only 2 day's ago and today cause I figured today or tomorrow I'd get my surge. Both were faint . 2 days ago I figured because I was 4 or 5 day's tell O so no biggie but I didn't test yesterday. I am positive. I have been wiping and it was lot's of EWCM and so I felt inside and my cervix has dipped back down I would say. Though I had thinner EWCM then the last few days but still plenty. I will BD again tonight just for fun but just in case temps dip back down . Oh we will all be testing around the same time!! When is AF due? Mine is due by the 5th but if I o'ed early I'd say the 3rd which would maybe let us get a chance in for August since I will be out of town on a retreat with my students
July 19th, 2013, 08:04 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
My AF is due August 1st. I will be starting to test at 9 DPO so a week from today. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

July 20th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Veteran
i think it would be really hard for a woman to have ALL the text book symptoms match correctly the time of the cycle... You really are doing a phenomenal job monitoring your body, still I wouldn't expect everything to always go as planned!
I ovulated 2 days after I was supposed to (had an ultrasound done that week that said it would be on a friday, but lh sticks became negative just sunday during the day).
Many months I didn't catch my lh surge, and I do 1 to 2 tests a day during basically the whole cycle.
Just remember one thing: the sperm most likely to fertilize an egg is the one that has been inside you for 2 days before the egg was released. Remember the little swimmers need a 10 hour "adjustment" period!!
Don't give up in this cycle just yet! Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search