Breaking down, calling the doctor.

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree36Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still having bright red blood... Might call it spotting. Every now and then has a few small clots. Major change is the cramps have changed to continuous pain. It's keeping me up at night. It is hurting all the way into my back. If I press my abdomen on anything, or try to sleep on my stomach, I can feel something swollen on the right side where the pain is. In addition to the slight bleeding, there is a watery discharge. No odor. Just like warm water.

Google has driven me to call the doctor. Has anyone heard of anything like this?
August 18th, 2013, 07:49 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I am so sorry that you are dealing with this. I hope that your body can sort itself out quickly.
Redneck_Mommy likes this.
August 18th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Oh, does anyone have any ideas of questions I should ask or tests I should ask for? My doctor is awesome and does just about anything I ask of him. But, he is human and may not think of everything.

And to give a little back story... I had an abnormal pap back in January. So, I had a colposcopy in February that came back normal and I've been on 3 month interval monitoring. Also I guess I should mention that I have waves of nausea, intermittent dizziness, negative HPTs.

Last edited by Redneck_Mommy; August 18th, 2013 at 09:00 PM.
August 19th, 2013, 02:04 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
Honestly, I have never experienced anything like that, but I am glad you are going to the Dr. To solve the issue!!! I'm sure your Dr. will have answers for you and be able to help you! KUP!

~Always missing our angel baby 16/3/2013~
August 19th, 2013, 04:28 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I have not experienced it either but I agree I'm really glad your going to call the doctor! Hopefully he knows some tests to run and if not maybe he will confer with another doctor or refer you to one. KUP!!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

August 19th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Just keep breathing.
Honestly, I think they should call you in immediately- or send you to the ER. Constant abdominal pain like that is nothing to mess around with. Between the severe pain, irregular bleeding, and pressure,
August 19th, 2013, 08:18 AM
I only talked to the appointment setter. She sent a message to the nurse. I'm waiting to hear back now.
August 19th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck_Mommy View Post
I only talked to the appointment setter. She sent a message to the nurse. I'm waiting to hear back now.
Could you go to the ER? I know if I go there they will call the On-Call doctor over for me. I hate to see you in so much pain and then have to wait

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

My blog

August 19th, 2013, 10:10 AM
I could go to the ER. That would be thousands of dollars as compared to my $50 copay for my obgyn. I will just have to wait a while. It's been hurting like this for a few days now.
August 19th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Quote:
I could go to the ER. That would be thousands of dollars as compared to my $50 copay for my obgyn. I will just have to wait a while. It's been hurting like this for a few days now.
Ugh I know how that is. DH's insurance used to be nothing for ER visits (just a copay) now it's outrageous. I usually go to the walk in if my doctor can't get me in.

My blog

August 19th, 2013, 04:38 PM
My doctors office just called back a bit ago. They are squeezing me in tomorrow at 2:45. The nurse knows me and how hard headed I am so she took a feeble stab at mentioning the ER. Her best guess at the moment (only by hearing symptoms) is ectopic pregnancy. DH will not try again if this ends up as another failed pregnancy.
August 19th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Just keep breathing.
Big hugs. I'm glad you have the appointment. I hope it is not an ectopic- you haven't had a positive pg test, right?
August 19th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelChicago View Post
Big hugs. I'm glad you have the appointment. I hope it is not an ectopic- you haven't had a positive pg test, right?
Thank you. No, still negatives. I asked her about that also. She said its not uncommon to see ectopic a with no + HPT.
August 19th, 2013, 07:38 PM
ambitionsofabundance's Avatar Veteran
Oh no! I'm sorry you're in so much pain..,but it does sound like a possible ectopic. I really hope it's not. kUP. Hope you get answers soon
August 20th, 2013, 05:47 AM
Praying you get some answers today! Please update us when you can.

My blog

August 20th, 2013, 06:37 AM
~*Tina*~
oh no! i hope its not ectopic!!! please keep us posted! thinking of you.....

7/12/13 @6w

August 20th, 2013, 06:42 AM
It's only 7:30am here now. 7ish more hours. Another night of tossing and turning has made me very tired and cranky again. Of all the options it could be, none of them are good. I just hope it's not an ectopic. I want to fix whatever is wrong and continue to TTC. I don't even know what I will do if it is an ectopic. I just have to pray that it's not.
August 20th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
T&P to you! I hope you get answers soon.
August 20th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Quote:
It's only 7:30am here now. 7ish more hours. Another night of tossing and turning has made me very tired and cranky again. Of all the options it could be, none of them are good. I just hope it's not an ectopic. I want to fix whatever is wrong and continue to TTC. I don't even know what I will do if it is an ectopic. I just have to pray that it's not.
I truly hope it's an easy fix and that it's no ectopic. I am very worried about you though. I wish I could take your pain away

My blog

August 20th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Just keep breathing.
You've been on my mind all night. I'm hoping and praying for you. Wishing you strength.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search