Never thought I would be joining this group again but here I am

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My name is Ally and I am 36 yrs old. My husband and I have been together for over 20 yrs and have a 10 DD, 9 DD, and a 2 1/2 yr old DS. We also have 4 angels in Heaven; 9/02, 1/08, 11/08,and the last one last Tuesday 8/12 due to a blighted ovum. This last pregnancy was not at all planned but was a complete miracle since we did it without ANY intervention. That surprise/gift pregnancy has lit a fire in me and I want to TTC another child.
I am presently bleeding furiously and hope to see an end in sight to that this week. We chose to do a natural m/c because we heard it would allow us to start trying again much sooner.
Has anyone had a blighted ovum and went onto successful conceive another child soon afterwards? My OB would like to see us wait 3 cycles but my heart is not into waiting. I say jump right back on the horse while the ride is still going.
I am looking forward to getting to know you all, I miss my March duedate club terribly and am looking for some online friends.

August 19th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Just keep breathing.
Welcome to you- I'm so sorry for your losses, and hope you can find the support and comfort you need.

My most recent loss was a blighted ovum. I have to tell you, they can be difficult to pass. I bled for a total of 9 weeks (including 2 uses of misoprostol) and had to have the sac ruptured with an endometrial biopsy before it was over. I don't want to freak you out! I hope this passes quickly and you can move on to TTC again.
August 19th, 2013, 08:25 PM
butterflies.in.a.jar's Avatar <3 Team Pink!!! <3
Send a message via MSN to butterflies.in.a.jar
I'm very sorry that we have "met" under these circumstances, but it is nice to meet you. Hopefully soon you will have your rainbow baby!!
Team PINK!!!
August 20th, 2013, 03:39 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I am so sorry your going through this! I have not had a blighted ovum so I have no experience for that. I hope you conceive quickly with your rainbow baby. We are all here for you!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

August 20th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for your losses but welcome to the group!
August 20th, 2013, 12:46 PM
BrandieLee's Avatar Veteran
I am so sorry to have met you under these circumstances. UNfortunately I don't have any experience with this. I am sorry for your loss and you will be in my prayers
August 20th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Regular
Sorry to hear about your losses. I don't have any experience with a blighted ovum, but if you are feeling up to trying again right away, I say go for it. I hope you get a rainbow baby soon. It is a great group of ladies on this forum.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search