I think I got my positive on OPK, but not sure.... Any insights?

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Super Mommy
Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #168926 | Countdown to Pregnancy

I'm confused though, I heard that you ovulate after a loss when your hcg hormone is below 5 but I took a hpt test and it was so close to negative but a squinter on seeing the second line. Very faint but almost negative. :/ How is this possible?

OPK dip stick is negative but digital is positive so does this mean I am ovulating or close to ovulating? The smiley face is not flashing. It's the Clear Blue Advanced Digital Ovulation test. Low is the blank circle, Peak is the smiley face and High is the flashing smiley face.

Does this mean I will ovulate soon?

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
August 30th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Super Mommy
Took a another test. It said not pregnant. Looks like, the hcg is out of my system enough and my body is preparing to ovulate. Those words were like a slap in the face. I just wanna cry now. UGH But, good news...my body is trying to ovulate. That must be good news right?

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
August 30th, 2013, 01:43 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It is really frustrating trying to figure out what is going with your body after a loss I ovulated when I still had some HCG in my system last time so I know it is possible even when there is some left hanging around there. I think it is a good thing that your body is trying to ovulate and get back on track.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

August 30th, 2013, 01:53 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
Your cycles and hormones are so crazy after a loss and I am so sorry your going through this. Ovulation is a good thing though!!!

My fingers are crossed for you sweetie.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
September 2nd, 2013, 06:42 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you.

September 2nd, 2013, 07:36 PM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
It definitely IS really frustrating trying to figure out what is going on with our bodies after a loss. I think that the hCG is out of my system now, although I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday to confirm that. But I don't think I have O'ed yet, and I'm not sure when I will. It makes me really sad. I so badly want to TTC again soon...

for you!
September 3rd, 2013, 07:43 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
seeing that negative test after a loss is very hard! But it is really good news that your body is trying to ovulate.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search