Ultrasound today (pg ment)

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Just keep breathing.
Not much to report, though- there was a small gestational sac measuring appropriately for 4w4d. Nothing to see inside, but it's so early that would be really surprising.

At least it's in the right place and looking normal!

Editing to add- I hope it's okay to keep posting these updates here. I know it can sometimes be hard when TTC after loss to see these kinds of posts. For those who don't know, I've had 3 losses in the last year, and I get it. This forum has been my home I'm really just not ready to move to a DDC, especially when I know those can have so many early losses. I don't want to jinx myself.

Last edited by MelChicago; September 11th, 2013 at 11:21 AM.
September 11th, 2013, 01:36 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so glad things are looking good Mel!! And I hope you keep us updated!!! I am really looking forward to following your journey I totally understand not wanting to move on to the DDC yet. We are here for you until you are. I am keeping everything crossed for you and sending sticky dust your way!!!!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

September 11th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Danielle80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's wonderful!!! Thoughts and Prayers for a healthy 9 months for you and the baby!! (I don't mind hearing about pregnancies, to me it makes it easier hearing of people having healthy pregnancies after m/c's (gives me hope), but this was my first m/c )

September 11th, 2013, 05:04 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
That is wonderful news dear! When do you go back for another ultrasound? Of course we understand (trust me I truly do). Your welcome here ALWAYS!! I also wanted to share with you the Pregnancy & Motherhood After Loss Board! Those are graduates from here that are pregnant after loss or have their babies after loss and they are wonderful too I know for me I go there when I'm pregnant vs. the DDC. I just know that they "get" me. But like I said don't feel like you have to leave us!! We love you and love sharing in your joy with you!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 11th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Rainbow Catcher's Avatar Bound and Determined
Personally, I want to know - I am so happy for you and want to hear about your journey!
September 13th, 2013, 04:33 AM
Veteran
I think your US is a very good reason to celebrate! There will be a beating heart in there before you know it!
I tried the DDC, and I must say it is not for me. I had my heart broken time and time again. It's like nothing can ever go wrong in there... My breaking point was when someone posted "Instead of buying a heart doppler I'd rather spend my money in really important things, like a cute coming home outfit or a box of chocolates".
It took me about an hour to stop crying...
September 13th, 2013, 09:18 AM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
yay! I'm so happy for you Mel! And I agree it's much too early to see anything but the sac at this point! Sounds like everything is going perfectly! I love hearing updates from you and from all of our grads. And totally understand you not wanting to join a ddc right away... You are always welcome here! Can't wait for more updates!
September 13th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Just keep breathing.
Thank you all! And thanks Shortcake- yes, I knew about the PaMAL group- the ladies there helped me a lot when I conceived again after my previous losses. It's so surreal to keep bouncing between groups.

Next ultrasound and blood draw is next week Wednesday!
September 13th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Regular
Congrats, I am glad to hear that things are going well! I wish you continued Heath and happiness for the remaining nine months. Keep us updated..personally it gives me hope

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search