Weekend Recap!

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By butterfly721
  • 1 Post By Eleanor-Abigail
  • 1 Post By JackieV

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2013, 11:36 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
What did you do this weekend? Anything fun and exciting? Any pictures/news to share?!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 16th, 2013, 01:19 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We had an amazing weekend in San Diego at a very good friends wedding. It was such a beautiful weekend with sooo many friends and family. We went to the beach, local parks, ate a lot of delicious food, and went to a beautiful garden wedding. It was just what DH and I needed!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

Last edited by momology; September 16th, 2013 at 01:22 PM.
September 16th, 2013, 03:03 PM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
Beautiful pictures, Elle!

I didn't do much this weekend. I was emotional and in a terrible mood for most of it. Today has been better, though, and I'm hoping to hit the gym a lot this week.
momology likes this.
September 16th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This weekend was awful for us. I'm trying to recover, but it's hard.

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

My Ovulation Chart

Cycle 12 (of 16) after 2nd tri miscarriage: Soy Iso take 5

September 16th, 2013, 04:31 PM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This weekend was absolutely uneventful, which was blissful! I watched garbage TV all weekend, we went to dinner Sunday and then I did a little housework. Highlight was selling our Bass boat to help pay off some debt, getting me closer to be a SAHM when we have our Rainbow baby.
September 16th, 2013, 05:09 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
This weekend DH's friend from college came to visit with his wife and their 7 month old (who is mobile ). We had a nice weekend and they might actually be moving to our area permanently (which would be amazing for DH)! I did not get much done this weekend with entertaining them but I'm glad we got to visit with them!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 16th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Eleanor-Abigail's Avatar Keep Calm and Baby Dance
DH's brother came up for a visit. They hadn't seen each other for a while so it was good to relax & catch up...but we didn't get in any "bonus" BD-ing! None! Grr...

Starz' "The White Queen" was good (again!) and my tomato plant produced lots of fruit. Maybe I should rub it on my belly? LOL.

Momology - my step brother got married on the beach in San Diego a couple of years ago. Beautiful!!

Danielle W. - My heart breaks for you. I hope you heal quickly (emotionally, physically, spiritually) soon.
cortln likes this.

2, 4, 6, 8...c'mon body, ovulate!

Nov '12
September 17th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We went to Branson MO for a little getaway. Little did I know my daughter would turn into the girl from the exorcist. I did get to go to the Coach Outlet and got a new purse that was originally $400 & matching wallet that was originally $125 for $144 TOTAL!! I was super excited about that LOL We did have fun at the pool and miniature golfing even though my daughter took a nose dive into the turf. We had an incident with bacon at IHOP and a few meltdowns on the drive home because minnie kept falling on the floor and the wind was blowing her hair too much, but all was well once we stepped into the house LOL I took a mental health day from work yesterday to recoop from my dramatic weekend, I seriously thought my head was going to blow up it hurt so bad but feeling much better and can't wait for Friday!
September 17th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Eleanor-Abigail's Avatar Keep Calm and Baby Dance
"An incident with the bacon at IHOP...Minnie kept falling on the floor..."

Cortin I think our DD's are close in age, aren't they? Mine is 2.5+. Doesn't it seem like the weirdest things turn into an existential crisis? Not enough syrup on the waffles = life-altering event. LOL!

2, 4, 6, 8...c'mon body, ovulate!

Nov '12
September 18th, 2013, 06:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL Yep! Tatum is 2 1/2 end of this month! This morning it was a Dora bandaid my husband had to use on a cut he had and she wasn't having it, so all heck broke lose.
September 18th, 2013, 10:45 AM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I know I'm not in your positions (with toddlers, or any kids yet) but these stories about the rants made me smile. It's moments like those that make me look forward to having one of my own!

Now... Just remind me of this when I'm actually IN your position! ;-)
cortln likes this.
September 18th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh I will Jackie! LOL Praying you experience the meltdowns very soon! LOL

Praying that we all get our rainbow babies soon!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search