Tuesday Taken

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2013, 07:56 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Which do you have a boyfriend, significant other, husband, fiance?
How long have you been together?
Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 17th, 2013, 09:24 AM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
Which do you have a boyfriend, significant other, husband, fiance? husband
How long have you been together? We have been together since September 2007. We got engaged in April 2011, and were married in July 2012.
Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? I didn't pay much attention to him when I first met him because he's almost 4 years younger than me. But I was attracted to him, so I told a girl at work that I liked him. She told everyone else, and it paid off because he ended up asking me out.
September 17th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How long have you been together? Since 2006, engaged 2008, married 2010
Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? definately not love at first sight. when I met him he had earrings, he was cute but i hated it when guys wore earrings lol. we were friends for a few years (we had mutual friends) before we started dating.
September 17th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Which do you have a boyfriend, significant other, husband, fiance? Husband
How long have you been together? We met May 2008, got engaged June 2008 and married August 2008 (3 months after meeting )
Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? I guess you would say love at first site Lol we met on Myspace (he was new to the area). He wanted to meet up so we decided to meet at the gas station by my house and then went back to my parents house. We hung out/played pool and talked. He only hugged me when he left and when we talked that night I was thinking he is not my type (shy, bashful). He text me right after he left and said how much he liked me and would I go out the following night. I said yes and we went to dinner and then back to his place. I finally kissed him (to see if I felt anything). And the rest is history We have not been apart except 2 weeks when he went away for work. We got engaged not quite a month later and were married within 3 months! 5 years later we are going strong and so many people doubted it would ever work. I still say "when you know, you know".

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

My blog

September 17th, 2013, 12:35 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

How long have you been together? Met 2007, engaged 2010, married 2011.

Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? I knew when we met that I wanted to see him again, and I knew after our first date that it was something different and special

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

September 18th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly721 View Post
How long have you been together? We have been together since September 2007. We got engaged in April 2011, and were married in July 2012.
Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? I didn't pay much attention to him when I first met him because he's almost 4 years younger than me. But I was attracted to him, so I told a girl at work that I liked him. She told everyone else, and it paid off because he ended up asking me out.
I love how it all worked out Sometimes our friends blabbing can turn into sometime wonderful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortln View Post
How long have you been together? Since 2006, engaged 2008, married 2010
Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? definately not love at first sight. when I met him he had earrings, he was cute but i hated it when guys wore earrings lol. we were friends for a few years (we had mutual friends) before we started dating.
Lol it's so funny how someone you never thought ends up being your everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by momology View Post

How long have you been together? Met 2007, engaged 2010, married 2011.

Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? I knew when we met that I wanted to see him again, and I knew after our first date that it was something different and special
It is something different isn't it? It's just like when you know, you know!

My blog

September 18th, 2013, 10:34 AM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

How long have you been together? Started dating in June 2002, engaged January 3, 2011, married June 30 2012, which was our 10 year 10 day anniversary

Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? Well we are high school sweethearts, I guess. So, I was 15, he was 17, a runner and had a camaro. What else is there?! ;-) it has been an exciting, difficult 11 years but we grew up together and I would have it any other way! I've known we'd end up together since the first time I rode in the camaro with him
September 18th, 2013, 10:49 AM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieV View Post

How long have you been together? Started dating in June 2002, engaged January 3, 2011, married June 30 2012, which was our 10 year 10 day anniversary

Love at first site? Or how long before you "knew"? Well we are high school sweethearts, I guess. So, I was 15, he was 17, a runner and had a camaro. What else is there?! ;-) it has been an exciting, difficult 11 years but we grew up together and I would have it any other way! I've known we'd end up together since the first time I rode in the camaro with him
Would not have it any other way.... Oops!

Tags
qotd , tuesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search