**☕September Chat Thread☕**

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2013, 08:39 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Okay ladies here is our chat thread for September!! If this one goes well I'll make a new one starting October 1st Post whatever your little heart desires here!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 20th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am emotional today!!! CD1 maybe is why lol I read this story this morning and just cried my eyes out!

Exceptional medical staff - CNN iReport

I'm also really excited about some boots I'm going to go buy when I get off work. Normally they are $80, they are on sale 25% off, then I have a coupon for another 15% off! I sold an old purse, jean jacket and a hat and scarf that I've never worn last night and that's going to pay for my new boots! Can't wait to get off work hahahahaha
September 20th, 2013, 09:34 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortln View Post
I'm also really excited about some boots I'm going to go buy when I get off work. Normally they are $80, they are on sale 25% off, then I have a coupon for another 15% off! I sold an old purse, jean jacket and a hat and scarf that I've never worn last night and that's going to pay for my new boots! Can't wait to get off work hahahahaha
Retail therapy is ALWAYS amazing You will have to post a picture of these new boots when you buy them!!!

Is it 3:00pm yet? That's the time I get off of work and boy it cannot come soon enough. Working all by my lonesome today doing like 5 other peoples jobs and running the whole office not so fun But when I get off I have a few items to pick up then I'm heading home for a VERY relaxing evening

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 20th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good thing about so much work is it usually makes the day go by quickly! 3 should be here before you know it! I get off in 25 mins today YIPPIE!!!
September 20th, 2013, 10:08 AM
hopelessly wishing's Avatar Super Mommy
What do you ladies do for work?
I am in the nursing field. I work with elderly (Alzheimer's)
I love my job. I only get one weekend off a month, this weekend is my weekend. Buttt since I had my dr appt last Monday I had to switch days with a co-worker.. So I will be working this Saturday :'(
Lol. It's not going to be too bad. Especially since I had the last four days off. I need to start making money again. Lol
September 20th, 2013, 11:30 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am a microbiologist. I sometimes like my job and sometimes hate it but it isnt really my jobs fault It is very flexible so that is nice.

I cannot wait for 3 PM too Katie!!! That is quitting time for me today as well and then I am off for a whole week for another vacation/wedding!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

September 20th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Luckily for me, my quitting time is at 230. But I usually stick around for about 15 mins after to chat with the next shift.
Today is my first day back and it is going pretty smooth. I have a co-worker whom I am fairly close to and ask her to tell everyone when I was off so I wouldn't get questioned when I came back.
I think me and the dh will hit up the movies this weekend. We havnt been out in about a month. That new Sandra bullock movie looks good.
September 20th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yay!

I'm always emotional on CD 1 too

BUT I love shopping And I love getting deals even more!!!!

I'm a SAHM and a maternity birth and newborn photographer. I had 2 newborns this week but I just couldn't bear to do them so they're on Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully it will be good and easy.

Today was my first day trying to go back to "normal" It's been exactly 1 week since the m/c and so today I took my son to the park and tried to go grocery shopping. I think it was too much...so I'm gonna take it easy tomorrow. My daughter also had a race today! She took 10th out of way over 100 other kindergartners So proud of her!
cortln and hopelessly wishing like this.

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

September 21st, 2013, 07:23 AM
Yesterday, after work. I had planned to get on my treadmill for an hour when I got home, but I was Wayy to exhausted!! I didn't even shower after work. I laid down and knocked out for almost 3 hours.. I think I pushed my body too much too soon.
After my nap though I did walk on my treadmill for 30 minutes.
I need to remember to take things slow. It's only been about 4 days since my loss.
September 22nd, 2013, 11:17 AM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
I don't work anymore. I write sometimes. I went to school for writing. I write mostly young adult fiction, but lately I've been working on some crime fiction.
September 22nd, 2013, 11:18 AM
I'm planning on starting an exercise routine again tomorrow...Not sure if that's a good idea or not but it will have been 9 days since we lost Mara, and I'm feeling a little chunky! I don't want to go into my next pregnancy chunky

I gained 0 pounds in the entire 3 months I was pregnant. But I gained 5 during the week we lost her. So that has to go!

We had sex for the first time yesterday, since we lost her. And a little part of me was sad. Mostly because when we're ttc I think of sex as 'something to make a baby' instead of something awesome So in my head I'm all 'this is wasted sex, there's no way I'm ovulating right now' hahaha

Mama to Valley, Lyric

September 22nd, 2013, 12:01 PM
Yesterday was the first time we have sex in like 5 weeks.. I really enjoyed it this time. For some reason it was extra good no planning, no legs in the air, no pillow under my hips, no worries!!
cortln likes this.
September 22nd, 2013, 08:20 PM
Danielle, I had the same thought the first time we had sex after our loss. It was kind of a sad moment for me.
September 22nd, 2013, 10:54 PM
I'm glad to hear I'm not alone! I almost cried during But I didn't want to pull a Meredith from Greys Anatomy and offend DH

Mama to Valley, Lyric

September 23rd, 2013, 09:59 AM
I tried to just enjoy it and stay in the moment, but it was really hard. I kept thinking, "My baby is gone, and there's no chance of making another one right now, so why am I doing this?" But then I felt really guilty for thinking that. It's just one of those thoughts that you have, I guess. haha
September 23rd, 2013, 10:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Loving Fall!! I'm feeling like I need a new drink for the mornings on my way to work... Hot Apple Cider maybe? I have a keurig single drink maker thingy that i've never used and want to try it out What's your fav drinks for the fall?? I don't like coffee & latte's but need some new ideas!
September 23rd, 2013, 03:34 PM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hot chocolate!
September 23rd, 2013, 06:04 PM
Does anyone have any good remedies for getting rid of nasal congestion? My nose is starting to get so sore from sniffling and sneezing.
September 23rd, 2013, 07:03 PM
Rainbow Catcher's Avatar Bound and Determined
PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE !!! I love everything pumpkin!

But if you're not into the coffee.... apple cider is yummy! put it in a crockpot with cinnamon and fresh apples overnight and your house will spell wonderful and your drink will be ready to go
cortln likes this.

10/19/14 - DE IVF, Transferred two 8-cell embies (3dt)
10/28/14 - 1st Beta = 70 at 9dp3dt
10/30/14 - 2nd Beta = 163 at 11dp3dt
11/5/14 - 3rd Beta = 1300 at 17dp3dt
11/17/14 - U/S - Twins, both with flickers of heartbeats!
11/25/14 - One twin stopped growing and lost their hb. :'( The other measures perfectly, hb: 157.
September 23rd, 2013, 11:51 PM
I LOVE Pumpkin PIE chai, I don't like pumpkin spice

I drink tons and tons of water and it eventually goes down (on the nasal congestion) dealing with that crap right now

Mama to Valley, Lyric

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search