Starting to think I am out this month :(

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My tests were faint, but getting a little darker if you have been following my thread down below! Well, I tested today... and still faint line... But, it was with diluted urine! I don't think I pee'd enough on the test, urine was clear and like a few drops... So, could this be way my test was really faint this time? Could diluted urine really cause the lines to appear fainter? :/ Not feeling so hopeful! Still no AF though and it's been 1 month, 1 week and 4 days almost 5! Hoping she doesn't show but not feeling so hopeful on pregnancy soon after a m/c this time.

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
September 20th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
With out hold! Diluted urine and didn't pee enough.. :/

With hold! 2-4 hour hold :/

I am starting to think I got a bad batch of test!!! UGH! So mad.

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
September 20th, 2013, 10:41 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh This would be such a discouraging/hopeful/discouraging/hopeful experience!

I'm really really sorry. I wish all the HCG was out of my system so I don't go through this too because the confusion is probably soo frustrating!!

I hope your pregnant, but if you're not I hope AF shows so that you don't have to be in this place anymore. Because the not knowing must be so lame!

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

September 22nd, 2013, 05:46 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
My advice is wait a few days then take one with FMU! I know it has to be so frustrating. I think I would make an appointment to get a beta check.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 22nd, 2013, 11:02 AM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
I know this is frustrating. I'm so sorry.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search