Ladies, Im back :(

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Oh how I never wanted to be back here again

I just experienced my second loss in a row. I had a 10 week loss in June and I just suffered my second loss on thursday at 7 weeks 1 day.

On saturday night of last week I started spotting so I went to the er. Of course it was through the night and couldnt do a u/s. I went back sunday afternoon and they did an u/s. We saw our baby measuring 6 weeks 3 days(I was 6+4) with a 122bmp hr. They told me it was just first tri spotting and everything looked fine.

I had a previously scheduled u/s for tuesday morning that I went to. At this point I was still just spotting brown. The baby was then measuring 6 weeks 2 days(I was 6+6) and a hr of 112bpm. This worried me of course. My midwife called me later in the day and told me I had a subchorionic hemorrhage. And at that point it was a wait and see. Everything I read online said that I had a good chance at a perfectly normal pregnancy. Well of course, that wasnt my case.

Tuesday night I started spotting more and it was turning red. Wednesday it continued to get a bit heavier, but not a lot. On thursday morning I passed my baby at home.

I went to the er, and sat there for 6 hours. By the time I got seen the u/s tech had gone home so I had to wait until Friday morning to have an u/s to confirm what I already knew.

So here, I am again. I am not sure when we will start to ttc again. I never in a million years thought I would have 2 losses in a row. Now I am scared out of my mind(more so than I was last time), to ttc again.

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

IT'S A GIRL!
September 29th, 2013, 05:49 PM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
I am so sorry for your losses.

September 29th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I really hate that this is happening to you. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.
September 29th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my gosh

This is my worst nightmare

Im so sorry for your losses and I can't imagine how afraid you are now!

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

My Ovulation Chart

Cycle 12 (of 16) after 2nd tri miscarriage: Soy Iso take 5

September 30th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Just keep breathing.
I am so, so sorry for your loss. Having a second loss is a heartbreaking, terrifying thing.

Please take all the time you need to grieve, love, and mourn the loss you've just experienced. TTC again is scary- but you're a strong, loving mother, and you don't need to be ruled by fear. You don't have to make any major decisions right now. But when the time is right, you can talk more to your doctor and midwife about what you might be able to learn medically from these experiences, and what will be the best path forward.

Sending you hugs and support.
September 30th, 2013, 08:50 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I am so very sorry for your losses. No one should ever have to go through it and to go through it multiple times is just horrible We are here for you every step of the way hun. Allow yourself to grieve the loss of your babies. Take all the time you need and know that we understand what your going through.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 30th, 2013, 02:36 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so deeply sorry for your losses. No one should ever have to go through this at all much less more than once. We do really understand on this board so please come vent or talk anytime you need and we are here for you.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

September 30th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Danielle80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry! My heart breaks for you. Thoughts and Prayers.

September 30th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Rainbow Catcher's Avatar Bound and Determined
So sorry for your loss.
October 1st, 2013, 07:07 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am SO SO sorry to see you back here. Big hugs to you.
October 1st, 2013, 07:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry to hear this
October 1st, 2013, 10:59 AM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
No No No ((HUGS))....I know there is nothing to take away the pain you are feeling. Just know that we know what you are going through.

Maybe think about getting tested for the blood clotting disorder or other m/c testing. When you are ready to try again, maybe look into it. A simple baby aspirin was all it took for a friend of mine to carry to term (after several m/c).

Again...so very sorry for your loss....
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

Last edited by *Leah*; October 1st, 2013 at 11:03 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search