Been gone a while....UPDATE

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 9th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So many of you know that I had a miscarriage in Aug after I had my tubal almost 5 years ago. I had my follow up with the OB on the 27th. He said that it appears that I have healed physically from the MC beautifully (his words not mine). For some reason I hadn't ovulated during that cycle and he didn't understand why but also didn't seem too concerned about it either. He did my annual pap. We talked about me being "obese". I told him that I have had issues trying to lose weight for many of years. So he decided to help me with that and has prescribed me with adipex. So far I have lost 11 pounds and I am becoming more active. I am feeling great. He said that we will check my tubes to see if they are together or not when I'm ready. We aren't trying but not preventing either. I think when I go in for my weight check I will see if we can schedule the test he was wanting to do to check my tubes. He also said that I was misdiagnosed 4 years ago with PCOS as I don't have it. He said that both of my ovaries would be identical with having cysts and only my right ovary has cysts so instead of PCOS I have a genetic disorder.

2 beautiful angels with me and 6 angels up in heaven.

October 9th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HI! I don't know if you remember me, but I was with you in the April 14 DDC.

I'm so glad to hear you've recovered physically!

If your tubes aren't together will you reverse your procedure?

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

My Ovulation Chart

Cycle 12 (of 16) after 2nd tri miscarriage: Soy Iso take 5

October 10th, 2013, 12:13 AM
BrandieLee's Avatar Veteran
Hey beautiful.....there you are. I miss talking to you. I'm so glad you are well. My dh is talking about just buying me a new cell phone instead of me saving up for one since its not my fault mine broke. So if he does then we will actually be able to talk soon instead of trying to catch each other on one messaging app or another. 11 pounds! I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work my friend. Miss ya

P.S. how are the field and dh?

Hey beautiful.....there you are. I miss talking to you. I'm so glad you are well. My dh is talking about just buying me a new cell phone instead of me saving up for one since its not my fault mine broke. So if he does then we will actually be able to talk soon instead of trying to catch each other on one messaging app or another. 11 pounds! I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work my friend. Miss ya

P.S. how are the girls and dh?

Last edited by BrandieLee; October 10th, 2013 at 09:04 PM.
October 10th, 2013, 06:32 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Welcome back hun!! I'm glad to hear you healed well! I'm in the process of losing weight as well Your doing amazing! Keep of the good work!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

October 10th, 2013, 01:05 PM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
back!
October 14th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle.W View Post
HI! I don't know if you remember me, but I was with you in the April 14 DDC.

I'm so glad to hear you've recovered physically!

If your tubes aren't together will you reverse your procedure?
Yes Danielle I remember who you are. I'm not sure at this point what I will do. He said that he could do it and code it for my insurance as a repair instead of a reversal so that my insurance would pay for it. DH doesn't want me to just because there is the chance of MC. Before I found out about that pregnancy I was so content about just having my 2 girls and that they are getting bigger and we are able to do more things since they are older and we don't have to worry so much about all the baby stuff when we leave the house.

Hey Brandie I cant wait till you get a phone. That will be awesome. I am up to 15 lbs lost as of today. I feel great. But now I wanna start trying again and I feel that if I start trying again and I get pregnant that in about a year I will be doing the weight loss thing all over again but if i lose more then it wouldnt be so bad postpartum.

2 beautiful angels with me and 6 angels up in heaven.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search