Tuesday Time

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2013, 10:18 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
What time do you normally get up in the morning?
What time do you normally go to bed?
What is the longest you have gone without sleep?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

October 15th, 2013, 11:03 AM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
What time do you normally get up in the morning? Sometimes it's not morning. On average, I'd say about 10 or 11 am. Isn't that terrible?
What time do you normally go to bed? It varies widely. On average, probably midnight. I have trouble sleeping sometimes.
What is the longest you have gone without sleep? Probably 36 hours or so.
October 15th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What time do you normally get up in the morning? 6:45 to 7:15 depending on which alarm I get up during =P

What time do you normally go to bed? between 10:30 and 11

What is the longest you have gone without sleep? 60 something hours. Our son was having surgery at 5 am on a Friday. I woke up Thursday at 7am, and then that night I got an awful chest cold and didn't sleep at all! Got up and took him to the hospital and he had his surgery. Then we had to monitor him all night, and we weren't allowed to sleep (honestly they should have kept us in the hospital!) So the next day we had his PH probe removed and then I stayed up all day until 8 pm when I went to bed with the kids. yeah, it was awful!

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

My Ovulation Chart

Cycle 12 (of 16) after 2nd tri miscarriage: Soy Iso take 5

October 15th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What time do you normally get up in the morning? 5 a.m.

What time do you normally go to bed? 9 or 10 p.m.

What is the longest you have gone without sleep? I've never really thought about that. Probably when we first brought my daughter home, I had a really rough time because of my injuries during delivery, I was trying to get up with her in the middle of the night and trying to breast feed, I think I went without sleep a lot during those first few weeks but I don't think it was every a straight 24 or 48 hours, I probably slept an hour here or there LOL
October 15th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Super Mommy
What time do you normally get up in the morning? It varies, sometimes morning and sometimes 10 or 11 am! lol
What time do you normally go to bed? It varies. On avarage, past midnight like 1 or 2! Trouble sleeping sometimes and SO gets home at around 11pm or sometimes earlier so I hang out with him for a while before bed
What is the longest you have gone without sleep? Probably 24 hours! Trouble sleeping sometimes :/

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
October 16th, 2013, 03:25 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
What time do you normally get up in the morning? 5 am lol, usually even when it's the weekend my body doesn't let me sleep in
What time do you normally go to bed? between 9:30-10pm
What is the longest you have gone without sleep? Going on 3 days no sleep is the longest. Ugh worst feeling ever!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

Tags
qotd , tuesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search