Today's HCG results

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By .:Shortcake:.

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So Wednsday at 4:45 p.m. I had blood drawn (3 wks 5 days) numbers were 188. This morning at 7 a.m. (not even a full 48 hours later & 4 weeks exactly) they are 390. So they went up, a little more than doubled. She said that was good and the Dr. is on vaca right now but she's going to talk to him when he returns to see if he wants to get me in end of next week for an ultrasound.

This makes me feel a little better but the spotting is still scaring me. With my loss in December, my numbers were still going up at 8 -9 weeks & my loss happened 9 1/2 weeks.
October 18th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Regular
More than doubling of the level is a great sign! Hope that everything is going well , and you have a happy and healthy nine months!
October 18th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's great!! yay!!!

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

October 18th, 2013, 12:02 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Your numbers are wonderful! I know the spotting has you worried (and it would me too!) but try to remain as positive as you can! I have saw a lot of women have spotting throughout their pregnancy and gone on to have a healthy baby. If you feel like something isn't right though push for answers. You can always as to see a high-risk OB (your current OB would have to refer you in most cases). Praying the spotting stops so you can enjoy your BFP!
cortln likes this.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

October 18th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks everyone.

Shortcake, I think I'm going to wait a few weeks and if the spotting continues i'll ask them to do an ultrasound to see if they can tell where it's coming from (if they can't tell IF I have an ultrasound next week) They did this with my last pregnancy, however, that was the ultrasound I found out there was no heartbeat so the tech didn't move any further with trying to figure out where the bleeding was coming from.
October 18th, 2013, 12:08 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortln View Post
Thanks everyone.

Shortcake, I think I'm going to wait a few weeks and if the spotting continues i'll ask them to do an ultrasound to see if they can tell where it's coming from (if they can't tell IF I have an ultrasound next week) They did this with my last pregnancy, however, that was the ultrasound I found out there was no heartbeat so the tech didn't move any further with trying to figure out where the bleeding was coming from.
Well I hope it doesn't continue so you won't need those answers Hopefully the spotting stops and you have an uneventful pregnancy!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

October 18th, 2013, 12:53 PM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
My fingers are crossed for you and you will be in my thoughts. I agree with the other ladies that the numbers doubling are a good sign. I know you are worried, though. I really, really hope everything will work out okay.

October 18th, 2013, 01:09 PM
~*Tina*~
the doubling number is an awesome sign!! i know the spotting is worrisome though... but try your best to relax. i have also known a lot of women who spot during pregnancy. it can be normal! fingers crossed for you that they do an U/S next week to see where you're bleeding from and if the bean is sticking!

7/12/13 @6w

October 18th, 2013, 02:58 PM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
That's a great 2nd # Cort! I hope the spotting stops soon so you can start enjoying your pregnancy! KUP on how your ultrasound goes!
October 18th, 2013, 03:29 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
those are great numbers!!

I hope the spotting stops soon I am sending positive sticky thoughts your way!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

October 19th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Rainbow Catcher's Avatar Bound and Determined
Nice numbers!!!! Wahoo!!

10/19/14 - DE IVF, Transferred two 8-cell embies (3dt)
10/28/14 - 1st Beta = 70 at 9dp3dt
10/30/14 - 2nd Beta = 163 at 11dp3dt
11/5/14 - 3rd Beta = 1300 at 17dp3dt
11/17/14 - U/S - Twins, both with flickers of heartbeats!
11/25/14 - One twin stopped growing and lost their hb. :'( The other measures perfectly, hb: 157.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search