GTKY Craft/Hobby Questions

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2013, 06:38 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Can you decorate a cake?
Can you sew/knit/crochet?
Do you give your crafts away as gifts?
If you could learn one new skill, what would it be?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

October 23rd, 2013, 08:31 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Can you decorate a cake? Not so well. . . I have tried a few times but have never been super successful. For now I am just hoping to ice cupcakes in a pretty way.

Can you sew/knit/crochet? Not really. I have done a bit before but I really want a sewing machine.

Do you give your crafts away as gifts? I have made other random crafts as gifts - pennant lights and crafts for weddings and a few things for baby but it is not my go to gift stuff (although I wish it could be I never find the time)

If you could learn one new skill, what would it be? I would love to learn how to use a sewing machine it looks so fun!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

October 23rd, 2013, 11:49 AM
Just keep breathing.
Can you decorate a cake? No, not at all. I can eat the heck out of a cake, though!
Can you sew/knit/crochet? Yes, I sew and crochet.
Do you give your crafts away as gifts? A few times I've crocheted scarves and baby blankets. I also very occasionally sew costumes for dance groups.
If you could learn one new skill, what would it be? Quilting, I think. I already sew, but I think it's an investment of time that I'm just not prepared to make.
October 24th, 2013, 05:09 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Can you decorate a cake? Yep! Still not the best with fondant but getting better
Can you sew/knit/crochet? Yes to all 3! I love knitting the most!
Do you give your crafts away as gifts? I'm actually really into making scarves. I've been selling them for over a year now. I'm hoping to find somewhere to sell them in a store/business but until them it's mostly word of mouth.
If you could learn one new skill, what would it be? I would love to learn how to quilt! I don't know if I have the patience though!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

Tags
gtky , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search