Update on me….

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2013, 09:33 PM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you ladies don't mind. Just wanted to provide a quick update on my pregnancy so far.

Had my dating ultrasound today. I am measuring 6w3d. Got to see the baby!!! I have to go back next Friday for a viability re-check. The HB was only 61 bpm. my OB said that everything could end up being just fine, but I am still nervous. This is what happened when I had my miscarriage in September. However, last time, the faint HB wasn't even measurable. This time it was. I actually SAW the beat movement on the ultrasound screen… That was amazing. I had not seen that before!

So, I have to go back next friday, november 15. Dr said the best outcome will be baby is growing and there will be a normal strong HB. However, it is possible baby will continue to grow and still have a "slow" HB. If that is the case then my OB will have to run tests on me to see if there is something in my blood/body that is causing a low HB rate. Worst case, the heart will stop beating between now and then…causing another miscarriage and D&C….

Obviously, I am hoping for the best. Thanks for listening to my ranting.
November 7th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HI!! Praying for a strong HB and strong little baby!!! I'll be stalking you for an update!

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013
November 7th, 2013, 04:09 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Thank you for the update! I'm glad to hear everything is going well. I know they say that when the baby's heart first starts beating it's really slow! I hope when you go back his/her heartbeat is beating faster!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Expecting my baby boy May 9th
Emergency cerclage put in 12/24

November 7th, 2013, 07:06 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks so much for the update!!! I am so hopeful for you Sending positive and sticky vibes your way!! Please KUP!!!

Cautiously expecting Seamonkey #2 Due Oct 4th

Missing our angels:
Molar pregnancy loss (12 weeks) - 1/2013
Missed Miscarriage (10 weeks) - 6/2013
Early Miscarriage (5 weeks) - 12/2016

November 7th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Positive thoughts!

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
Scarlett Arya('15)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

November 7th, 2013, 08:15 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to smsturner
Heartbeat is great news! At 6 weeks, so early, a slow one isn't that uncommon.
Waiting is so hard, I'm sorry!
Hoping for the best news soon!

Crazy enough to try all over again for a second together baby! Hoping for a much less wild ride this time!

TTC with PCOS for 5 very long years. Annovulatory cycles. Multiple doctors. Different meds. One horrible loss. And then one wonderful success, born 2/18/14.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26/13
November 7th, 2013, 10:36 AM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies! I truly appreciate all of your kind words. I was hoping you wouldn't mind me posting over here still I'll let you know how it goes next Friday!
November 7th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Rainbow Catcher's Avatar Bound and Determined
So glad you saw your lil beanie It is really early... I hope the beat gets stronger and stronger for you!!

10/19/14 - DE IVF, Transferred two 8-cell embies (3dt)
10/28/14 - 1st Beta = 70 at 9dp3dt
10/30/14 - 2nd Beta = 163 at 11dp3dt
11/5/14 - 3rd Beta = 1300 at 17dp3dt
11/17/14 - U/S - Twins, both with flickers of heartbeats!
11/25/14 - One twin stopped growing and lost their hb. :'( The other measures perfectly, hb: 157.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search