Log In Sign Up

Two for Tuesday!


Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
December 3rd, 2013, 08:08 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,035
If you could leave and go on a FREE vacation right now, where would you go and why?
What is your favorite song right now?
__________________

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11


Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog


Reply With Quote
  #2  
December 3rd, 2013, 01:34 PM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,612
I would go to the Caribbean. But I would take a friend, not my DH. LOL I'm in the mood for a friends trip.

This is lame, but for some reason, I've been dancing around to Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise. I love the word "gangsta." LOL
__________________
April 8.16.13
Reply With Quote
  #3  
December 3rd, 2013, 01:36 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 6,296
Spain! DH and I have been talking about going there for a long time and I could really use a break.

Hmm favorite song right now. . . I am loving that Royals song right now
__________________

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!


Reply With Quote
  #4  
December 3rd, 2013, 05:28 PM
Danielle80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hunter Army Airfield (Richmond Hill), Ga
Posts: 3,673
I would go to Italy with DH!

Fav song is: Keep making me by sidewalk prophets
__________________
Danielle: Mom to Caitlyn (16), Brooklynn (12), Jackson (8), Lincoln (5), & Baby Harrison Born on 9/21/14 8lbs 8ozs


Reply With Quote
  #5  
December 3rd, 2013, 05:33 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly721 View Post
I would go to the Caribbean. But I would take a friend, not my DH. LOL I'm in the mood for a friends trip.

This is lame, but for some reason, I've been dancing around to Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise. I love the word "gangsta." LOL
Hmmm Caribbean sounds amazing right about now

Quote:
Originally Posted by momology View Post
Spain! DH and I have been talking about going there for a long time and I could really use a break.

Hmm favorite song right now. . . I am loving that Royals song right now
OMG that royals song gets stuck in my head every time I hear it lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle80 View Post
I would go to Italy with DH!

Fav song is: Keep making me by sidewalk prophets
I think Italy looks like a beautiful place!

I would love to go to the Adirondack Mountains with DH for a week. Just relax and not worry about a thing.

Favorite song right now is brave by sara bareilles
__________________

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11


Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog


Reply With Quote
  #6  
December 3rd, 2013, 06:07 PM
Rainbow Catcher's Avatar Bound and Determined
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,424
I would take my DH to the Galapagos - it's amazing there and I want to go back so bad and want to share that experience with him!!

Royal does stick in my head a lot - but don't really have a favorite song right now ... having to learn a Justin Timberlake song (so not my genre - I don't know any JT songs haha) to sing in a friends wedding, so that's been in my head too
__________________
Forever missing our angel, 6/7/13.

10/19/14 - DE IVF, Transferred two 8-cell embies (3dt)
10/28/14 - 1st Beta = 70 at 9dp3dt
10/30/14 - 2nd Beta = 163 at 11dp3dt
11/5/14 - 3rd Beta = 1300 at 17dp3dt
11/17/14 - U/S - Twins, both with flickers of heartbeats!
11/25/14 - One twin stopped growing and lost their hb. :'( The other measures perfectly, hb: 157.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
December 3rd, 2013, 06:50 PM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,451
I would want to take a trip to Germany, rent a harley or take ours with, and ride around the countryside for a week or two. That would be…. AWESOME….

Song stuck in my head? Unfortunately, "What does a Fox Say" by Ylvis…. I hate the song so much but if anybody mentions it… its there!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
December 3rd, 2013, 07:34 PM
Rainbow Catcher's Avatar Bound and Determined
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,424
Great, now it's in my head Jackie... lol
__________________
Forever missing our angel, 6/7/13.

10/19/14 - DE IVF, Transferred two 8-cell embies (3dt)
10/28/14 - 1st Beta = 70 at 9dp3dt
10/30/14 - 2nd Beta = 163 at 11dp3dt
11/5/14 - 3rd Beta = 1300 at 17dp3dt
11/17/14 - U/S - Twins, both with flickers of heartbeats!
11/25/14 - One twin stopped growing and lost their hb. :'( The other measures perfectly, hb: 157.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
December 3rd, 2013, 07:51 PM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,451
SEE?!?!? Its ridiculous and I hate it. Yet, it is ALWAYS in my head. lol
Reply With Quote
  #10  
December 4th, 2013, 06:08 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Catcher View Post
I would take my DH to the Galapagos - it's amazing there and I want to go back so bad and want to share that experience with him!!

Royal does stick in my head a lot - but don't really have a favorite song right now ... having to learn a Justin Timberlake song (so not my genre - I don't know any JT songs haha) to sing in a friends wedding, so that's been in my head too
Which JT song? Are you singing together at the reception?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieV View Post
I would want to take a trip to Germany, rent a harley or take ours with, and ride around the countryside for a week or two. That would be…. AWESOME….

Song stuck in my head? Unfortunately, "What does a Fox Say" by Ylvis…. I hate the song so much but if anybody mentions it… its there!
Ohhhhh my! It's now in my head too My niece has this toy fox that plays it!!
__________________

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11


Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog


Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
qotd , tuesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:50 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0