Wednesday WWW's

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2013, 05:40 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Weather:
Wahoo:
Whine:

Let's hear it ladies!!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

December 4th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Weather: its cold and wet and we are anticipating getting our first large snow tomorrow night.

Wahoo: I really dont have one

Whine: ok where do i start....we are in a financial bind, i dont feel good, i just want to sleep and my daughter is home from school and i cant

2 beautiful angels with me and 6 angels up in heaven.

December 4th, 2013, 09:20 AM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
Weather: It's a little chilly, but it's pretty mild for winter here. It's sunny right now.

Wahoo: I had a great workout at the gym today.

Whine: I feel really depressed and over this whole TTC business. Sometimes I feel like it's just a big frustrating waiting game.
December 4th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma and Avas mommy View Post
Weather: its cold and wet and we are anticipating getting our first large snow tomorrow night.

Wahoo: I really dont have one

Whine: ok where do i start....we are in a financial bind, i dont feel good, i just want to sleep and my daughter is home from school and i cant
One, I do NOT want that snow Please keep it Two, I hope you feel better and that your financial situation eases soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly721 View Post
Weather: It's a little chilly, but it's pretty mild for winter here. It's sunny right now.

Wahoo: I had a great workout at the gym today.

Whine: I feel really depressed and over this whole TTC business. Sometimes I feel like it's just a big frustrating waiting game.
TTC is frustrating in itself but when you add in trying after having a loss it takes it to a whole new level. Take a deep breathe and remember we are here for you!

Weather: 53 and Sunny... tomorrow and Friday are calling for rain though
Wahoo: I get to take a nap when I get home (which I desperately need)
Whine: Lyme Disease is totally kicking my butt I keep hoping my pills are going to help but they are not.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

My blog

December 4th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. View Post

One, I do NOT want that snow Please keep it Two, I hope you feel better and that your financial situation eases soon.

Yeah I don't want it tomorrow night either since I have to drive in it on my way home tomorrow night. they are saying 2-4 in over night tomorrow night and then the 2nd storm will come through friday and friday night and they are calling for an additional 5-8 inches. Luckily I wont have to drive anywhere other than to take the kids to school on Friday but I have to work Saturday morning so I am not looking forward to that since if we get what they are forecasting then I will have to leave Saturday morning 1 1/2 to 2 hours before having to be at work

2 beautiful angels with me and 6 angels up in heaven.

December 4th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma and Avas mommy View Post
Yeah I don't want it tomorrow night either since I have to drive in it on my way home tomorrow night. they are saying 2-4 in over night tomorrow night and then the 2nd storm will come through friday and friday night and they are calling for an additional 5-8 inches. Luckily I wont have to drive anywhere other than to take the kids to school on Friday but I have to work Saturday morning so I am not looking forward to that since if we get what they are forecasting then I will have to leave Saturday morning 1 1/2 to 2 hours before having to be at work
Oh yuck!!! Please be safe! I don't mind driving in it if I have 4x4 but in my little car it's terrible.

My blog

December 4th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Danielle80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WeAther- 70s and sunny. It's nice.

Wahoos- not much except the weather is nice

Whines- I am mad at myself for gaining 5 lbs since the m/c's. I said I could just so I could eat without feeling guilty but since I have gained it I feel like crud. I have been trying to eat better again and have started walking again but I just look t myself and think wtheck is wrong with me, why did I do that?!?

December 4th, 2013, 01:21 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Weather: it is pretty nice out I think mid 70s and sunny. Although it was very foggy this morning

Wahoo: ummm I am having a girls night with a friend tomorrow I am looking forward to that.

Whine: TTC and the holidays just have me a little down. Plus this has been the most confusing temps I have ever had and it is really frustrating I am not sure when I Od since I temp and OPK to try and pinpoint

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

Tags
qotd , wednesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search