Joining you again UPDATE

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Super Mommy
Hi,

I used to post here years ago. I had a miscarriage with my first pg, then conceived my first child on clomid. Four years later, while TTC #2, I conceived on clomid again, miscarried and immediately conceived my second child. When my second was one, I got pg accidentally and miscarried again, this time quite late. The last mc hit me very hard maybe because we weren't planning to have another child so we didn't TTC after. Ever since I have felt like my family is not complete, even though I am very grateful for my two children especially that there was a time I didn't know if I would be able to have any. DH felt we were done and so I didn't bring up a third child until I turned 40 this fall. It took me two months to get DH to agree to try for #3. He just said yes yesterday.

Things are off to a bad start. I stopped BCP, had a regular cycle and was supposed to start clomid on day 5 but DH wasn't ready then and now I am on day 50 and no af. Tomorrow, I am seeing my doctor and will see what she says.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Verity

Last edited by verity; December 16th, 2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Update
December 12th, 2013, 05:37 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Welcome to the board! I hope at your doctor appointment you get some answers. I know after I stopped BCP my cycles were crazy. I hope you can start the clomid soon and your BFP is just around the corner Keep us posted on how your appointment goes today!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

December 12th, 2013, 07:34 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi there I had the same type of issues when I came off of BCP it is so frustrating. I hope your doctor has some answers for you and you get your BFP soon!!! I look forward to getting to know you

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

December 12th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Rainbow Catcher's Avatar Bound and Determined
Hi!! I look forward to getting to know you! I have long crazy cycles too. Ugh! Glad you have a doc looking after you, so hopefully int he next cycle you can start your ovulation meds and get your BFP!!

December 12th, 2013, 02:01 PM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Stacey
Welcome!! Sorry for your losses.
Oliver (5) VBA2C, 7lbs 3oz, 19.5"
Grayson (10/16/13)2VBA2C, 9lbs 12oz, 22"
born sleeping at 39w pg; Protein C def, FVL, PAI-1 , & MTHFR
Lavender Kate (5/20/14) 2.5oz, 6" Lost at 16w

EDD May 12th with identical twin GIRLS!!

December 16th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Super Mommy
My doctor prescribed 10 days of provera to get af started. She also wants to test my hormone levels on CD 3.

Thanks for all your responses.
December 16th, 2013, 03:14 PM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1

I'm so sorry for your losses.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search